Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Bar here has a drink called...Walking With Jesus...7 layers of different liquors with a small shot of fruit juice on the side...gotta love it...OO and The Wheelchair...nother favorite drink if I doin the mixed thing

I'm disappointed in myself, despite my best intentions I didn't pick a fight at a hockey game last night. I did laugh at my friend for having a long conversation with obviously underage girls though...which I proceeded to continue for some reason :lol:

^ I am disappointed in myself for the fact my baby bro brought home a bottle of Jose Cuervo Silver and 3/4ths of a bottle and I am ready to fall over...I am loosing my touch

I read the new Wintersun album "Time" is finally done! It will be released June 31 by Nuclear Blast. Well I guess maybe at the end of the year it will be released :lol:

Happy easter, good with more time off

It is easter isnt it...Not happy though I was late this morning because one of the churches here decided to do a re-enachtment for the stations of the cross thingie and caused a 45min delay as the procession went down the freeway...Although it was funny to tell my boss I was running late because I was stuck behind jesus.

It is easter isnt it...Not happy though I was late this morning because one of the churches here decided to do a re-enachtment for the stations of the cross thingie and caused a 45min delay as the procession went down the freeway...Although it was funny to tell my boss I was running late because I was stuck behind jesus.

beer, booze and metal, no jenuss here...

beer, booze and metal, no jenuss here...

That would be later today for me...friends of mine are playing in Dallas and its BYOB...imagine the fun I will have in spending 80 dollars at a liquor store instead of the bar...

My friend going with me is already going..So were sleeping in the parking lot right?