Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

I have forgotten what spring looks like, because here is like fifteen meters with snow and ice all over the place, it's dark and the sun is an unknown concept.
Oh well two more weeks of this wonderful and I'm heading to the country which has excellent beer, good football (hopefully) and beautiful women. That's right, it's called Germany. :Spin:

Ah,so after 2 days of running,beating,slamming and just about everything else,my truck has a new water pump. Next time someone tells you something is easy...kick them really hard in the kneecap.Also fat people such as myself should not be crawling underneath vehicles,or inside the engine compartment for that matter...Now I can go back to my nighttime schedule...my hat is off to people who work daytime hours and are up before the sun,your better people then i am.

^ Sleep is for pussies. I generally don't sleep much during the week then catch up once or twice per week.

Goddamn cheap tequila got me in trouble last night, I won't go into details here but seriously, fuck. And I was supposed to take it easy.

I rarely buy packs of smokes cos they're expensive, sure buying one cig off of someone ends up costing more per unit, but in total cost it's less and it keeps my consumption down.

^then prolly not...something I remember vaguely from a bottle of Mezcal my buddy from work brought over,was not fun and i will never do it again..

I have to assume so since I'm not sure what you're talking about :lol:

From Wikipedia:
The worm

It is a common misconception that some tequilas contain a 'worm' in the bottle. Only certain mezcals, usually from the state of Oaxaca, are ever sold con gusano, and that only began as a marketing gimmick in the 1940s. The worm is actually the larval form of the moth Hypopta agavis that lives on the agave plant. Finding one in the plant during processing indicates an infestation and, correspondingly, a lower quality product. However this misconception continues, and even with all the effort and marketing to represent tequila as a premium—similar to the way cognac is viewed in relation to brandy—there are some opportunist producers for the shooters-and-fun market who blur these boundaries.:puke::puke:

From Wikipedia:
The worm

It is a common misconception that some tequilas contain a 'worm' in the bottle. Only certain mezcals, usually from the state of Oaxaca, are ever sold con gusano, and that only began as a marketing gimmick in the 1940s. The worm is actually the larval form of the moth Hypopta agavis that lives on the agave plant. Finding one in the plant during processing indicates an infestation and, correspondingly, a lower quality product. However this misconception continues, and even with all the effort and marketing to represent tequila as a premium—similar to the way cognac is viewed in relation to brandy—there are some opportunist producers for the shooters-and-fun market who blur these boundaries.:puke::puke:

You will be telling us next that a slippery nipple contains no nipples. :lol::lol::lol: