Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

don't worry, I plan on getting you some nice shiny stuff from my loot ;)

OOO shinies!!!...Now can you make cable have something interesting on at 4am? Watching some show with these 2 guys doing an experiment on which poisonous african snake strikes the fastest....

Today, I realised I know the map on World of Warcraft better than the map of my own country. FML

lol I haven't played in about 6 months but a lot of details from the game are still engraved in my memory...like the map XD

Last night I bought a 6 pack of budweiser in cans for nostalgic value, when I was underage I would sneak it out of the grocery store in pop can boxes. It still tastes just as horrid.

I also found out that a local company makes a pretty decent rip off of monster energy drinks.

/end recitation of random facts

Today, I realised I know the map on World of Warcraft better than the map of my own country. FML

Damn,I cant even remember how long I have been playing and even I have to stop to open my map lol. My guild always tells me I need to get the mount that comes with the GPS system since I can get lost in a round room.

Seem so to be about 50 cm (a bit short of 2 feet) of snow that has fallen down over the weekend while I was away, couldn't see the steps to my front door and had to walk in it above my knees to get to the shed and the snow shovel.

Seem so to be about 50 cm (a bit short of 2 feet) of snow that has fallen down over the weekend while I was away, couldn't see the steps to my front door and had to walk in it above my knees to get to the shed and the snow shovel.

Awesome :p
We only get a few centimeters of snow, usually followed by rain and then freezing temperatures. And when everything is almost safe again, it's starts snowing once more. It's a repeating pattern past 2 months.:loco:

Awesome :p
We only get a few centimeters of snow, usually followed by rain and then freezing temperatures. And when everything is almost safe again, it's starts snowing once more. It's a repeating pattern past 2 months.:loco:
But i promise you: it has been snowing yesterday for THE VERY LAST TIME THIS WINTER!!!! And if not: :heh::heh:

A little bit more than a week until I get to see Hypocrisy in Göteborg, yay :)

Saw them a lot between 2000 and 2004, but can't remember that I've seen them after 2004 though.
Guess Peter has been busy with Pain a lot.