Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

I stayed right at the Hotel/motel at the central station a day before and after Bochum. It was pretty centrally located and fairly cheap and clean. I found a swedish penis enlarger pump in the bathroom while there, perhaps you were there before ? ;)

well, aint it lucky I didn't visit you at the hotel then, what would you have thought? :D

you wouldn't remember the name ot the hotel?

well, aint it lucky I didn't visit you at the hotel then, what would you have thought? :D

you wouldn't remember the name ot the hotel?

hotel/motel as seen behind, they have the same chain I believe at most major main stations, about 15 minute walk from the longest bar in the world ;) in the historic part of town

Amsterdam-London-Dusseldorf-Boch-46.jpg

and the pocket puss should you be so lucky

Amsterdam-London-Dusseldorf-Boch-47.jpg

Handed in my resignation at work today, will start my new one on April 1.
Won't discuss work details on an open forum, but I'm sure I'm doing the best choice for my career and my mind.

Congrats- I salute you, I am starting mine on Monday :) It was a bit too late for my mind, having too much time on my hands is not good for me.

hotel/motel as seen behind, they have the same chain I believe at most major main stations, about 15 minute walk from the longest bar in the world ;) in the historic part of town

Ah yes, the Ibis by the train staion.
I looked at that as well when finding something to book, was a bit expensive though, so I ended up about 800 meters north instead.
Still well within walking distance :)

Thanks though!

Yesss, my country has the first gold medal:kickass::headbang:

Grats :)

And let me tell you after the day at work..I can tell you what the top 5 V-Day gifts are in Texas...Condoms,Chocolates,Roses,His and Her KY,and Teddy Bears....At least thats the majority of what came thru my line tonight...

Day 46 without beer over here (not counting non alcohol or very low alcohol ones)
So of course 46 sober days now, yay
Also 46 days without smokes
I'm so healthy :p

Been asked by a few friends who haven't seen me much lately, but now did, if I lost weigt.
I don't usually weigh myself, seems pointless, but did now and weigh about 2 to 4 kilos less then last I tried to get a hang of my weight.
I'm dissapearing :eek:
Ah well, I'll soon start drinking beeer again, will get those kilos back I bet.

Keep up the good work gnoff!!
I'm a bit sad because this afternoon we had to put one of our 2 cats to sleep. It appeared he had a very big tumour in his intestines. He was only 6,5 yrs old.:erk:

Keep up the good work gnoff!!
I'm a bit sad because this afternoon we had to put one of our 2 cats to sleep. It appeared he had a very big tumour in his intestines. He was only 6,5 yrs old.:erk:

Thanks, I will for the remainder of February for starters, then we'll see how I can keep it once I start drinking beer again.

Sorry to hear about your cat, that sucks :(

Sorry about your cat. That sucks. One of ours fell to his death recently. Strange dogs came around and he climbed the neighbor's pool screen. They still haven't fixed their screen from the hurricanes in 2004, so our Nikki fell to his death.

Gnoff, when are you gonna start drinking beer again?

I cut back on my drinking,my roomies thought I was sick because I bought a 12pk thusrday and still have half left. Think its just me getting older :erk:

Sorry to bout the kitties as well :(

Sice AA is playing Sonisphere June 18 I guess it's not very likely they'll play MEtaltown June 18, or June 19 for that matter.

Ah well, at least I get Rammstein and Raubtier on the same festival.

In Flames are scheduled to play as well, though I read in a local paper today that guitarist Jesper Strömblad drops out of the band to deal with some personal issues.