Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

went to a special army training work out class after work tonight.

Was not the hardest work out I've been to, but at least among the top 10.

My biceps already tell me I won't be friends with them tomorrow...

Gah your gonna force me to start working out just so I dont feel all out of place.

On a side note got a new tattoo today and made the deposit for the sleeve work they're designing.

There is an army in Sweden? :kickass:

yeah, about as big as the Swiss navy plus the Dutch mountaineer troops :D

Dude thats hardcore...Im in southern shaoling kung fu and the work outs there are pretty intense but im young so i can take it

I'm not young, but I'm stupid :p
We had one guy throw up during warm up. bu tat least he came back and kept going on after :)

Gah your gonna force me to start working out just so I dont feel all out of place.

On a side note got a new tattoo today and made the deposit for the sleeve work they're designing.

I should really try and get going on some of my plans for new ones as well, if you start going to a work out place, perhaps I'll get my news tats?

yeah, about as big as the Swiss navy plus the Dutch mountaineer troops :D

I'm not young, but I'm stupid :p
We had one guy throw up during warm up. bu tat least he came back and kept going on after :)

I should really try and get going on some of my plans for new ones as well, if you start going to a work out place, perhaps I'll get my news tats?

Think the only reason I havent started a work out program is,I get bored with things easy,and if I have no one to work out with and keep me focused,I wont do it.

We have had almost 7 weeks of snow. Now the snow has gone but it's f***** cold. I HATE WINTER:heh::erk:

My friends brother lives near Washington DC...and they have gotten so much snow in the past week. He sent my friend a photo where they had to dig a path out the front door for the dog to go out,was standing in snow pretty much almost to his waist.

WIIIIIIINTERRRRR REALM OF ETERNAL ICE....sorry lol listening to Wintersun XD

I've been trying to get my mind around some of the basics of string theory and non- Euclidean geometry lately for no special reason...man that makes me sound like such a geek...maybe because I am :)

I dont believe this country. You have a chest infection and they don't give you antibiotics or the time of day even- I took in my infected toe and I got high strength antibiotics and a referral!!! :eek:

I'm going to Düsseldorf between Friday March 12 and Sunday March 14.
Found extremely cheap tickets via Ryanair, so booked it.
Not sure what to do, so I guess I'll wander from brewery to pub to brewery and so on, sampling Altbier.
Anyone stayed in Düsseldorf lately and has tips on where to stay?

I'm going to Düsseldorf between Friday March 12 and Sunday March 14.
Found extremely cheap tickets via Ryanair, so booked it.
Not sure what to do, so I guess I'll wander from brewery to pub to brewery and so on, sampling Altbier.
Anyone stayed in Düsseldorf lately and has tips on where to stay?

I stayed right at the Hotel/motel at the central station a day before and after Bochum. It was pretty centrally located and fairly cheap and clean. I found a swedish penis enlarger pump in the bathroom while there, perhaps you were there before ? ;)

I stayed right at the Hotel/motel at the central station a day before and after Bochum. It was pretty centrally located and fairly cheap and clean. I found a swedish penis enlarger pump in the bathroom while there, perhaps you were there before ? ;)

HAHAHA...if you only knew what the urban dictionary said bout his name :lol: