Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Was on the Amon Amarth signing session in Göteborg today.
First time I've ever gone to a signing session that wasn't held were I was at anyhow, like festivals and stuff.

Was at mediamarkt too. Got The Surtur rising box, cd, limited cd, 3 posters, twilight pic disc and reissue box signed! Even got my Scum demo signed by Olli! Great to see the guys doing this for the fans!!!

someone photoshoped me

gnoffviking.jpg

Figured this forum would be a good enough place to make my introduction.

Hello all! I bring peace from the Evile forums. I've been listening to Amon Amarth since..... Around the time Twilight of the Thunder God was released, and have all the albums except for Crusher and Avenger. They quickly became one of my favorite bands. I think my favorite is a tie between Twilight, With Oden On Our Side and Versus the World. Surtur Rising isn't too bad either.

So... Uh, yeah.... Hi. :lol:

Figured this forum would be a good enough place to make my introduction.

Hello all! I bring peace from the Evile forums. I've been listening to Amon Amarth since..... Around the time Twilight of the Thunder God was released, and have all the albums except for Crusher and Avenger. They quickly became one of my favorite bands. I think my favorite is a tie between Twilight, With Oden On Our Side and Versus the World. Surtur Rising isn't too bad either.

So... Uh, yeah.... Hi. :lol:

You know, there's a thread for introductions in this forum. Please post again in that one.

Just Joking, welcome to the Board and have fun :D

Figures I see that thread NOW....... I did the same thing when I started posting on the Evile Forums. :lol:

Anyone in here read comic books? In the past month I've bought all the Hardcover collected editions of Invincible and GOD DAMN I LOVE THAT SERIES.

Keenan said:
Figures I see that thread NOW....... I did the same thing when I started posting on the Evile Forums. :lol:

Anyone in here read comic books? In the past month I've bought all the Hardcover collected editions of Invincible and GOD DAMN I LOVE THAT SERIES.

Read "the walking dead"....

I have the Compendium, amazing stuff. The show is godly as well.

Just saw that Steve Rogers is gonna be Captain America again in July. Huzzah! BUT they just HAVE to re-number it to coincide with the movie. :bah: That shit annoys me. :lol: