Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

so yeah...

My plane from Paris to San Francisco got cancelled, so stuck at an IBIS hotel close to the airport in Paris ATM waiting for tomorrows flight.

I was planning on drinking micro brewed beers in SF in about 4 hours!

darnit

so yeah...

My plane from Paris to San Francisco got cancelled, so stuck at an IBIS hotel close to the airport in Paris ATM waiting for tomorrows flight.

I was planning on drinking micro brewed beers in SF in about 4 hours!

darnit

damn that sucks -.-
tomorrows plane is still enough to catch all of the shows, right?
otherwise it would suck even more...

damn that sucks -.-
tomorrows plane is still enough to catch all of the shows, right?
otherwise it would suck even more...

yeah, if they do what they're supposed to tomorrow I'll still be able to catch the SF show, though no time for the pub breweries, wlking around ang getting so,e ,uch needed sleep before the show

Iron Maiden was absolutely amazing Sunday night. Anyone who has a chance to see them should not think twice about doing so. Fucking awesome!

just saw a vid of war of the gods live and i must say i'm more than excited to see the guys live, and i was more surprised to know that it's Johan who wrote the into riff of war of the gods; with every album he gets more and more a guitar god :)

I was shocked to see that as well. Just as shocked when I saw that Jeff Loomis left Nevermore. :(

I haven't listened to Nevermore much, I just got one album "This Godless Endeavor" and it's really brilliant stuff. I guess it's not that easy for a band to find a perfect replacement especially when the former was an influential member of the band. To be honest, I'm not that excited to see Judas Priest live anymore.