Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

From FB:

AMON AMARTH instores:
18/05/11 – DE – Hamburg – 1700 CET at Saturn, Mönckebergstr. 1 ***
21/05/11 – DE – Köln - 1600 CET at Saturn, Hohe Str. 41-53 ***
24/05/11 – DE – München - 1700 CET at Media Markt, Einsteinstr. 130

Today is my brothers birthday, Happy Birthday Tomasz you old creep...........

keeping it real since the early 90s.

img006.jpg

Happy Birthday :Spam:

In lack of a cake you get some spam from me :lol:

Oh: Second part of the An Evening with AA Tour announced if anyone's interested ;)
Hope they will bring that to Europe as well....

Pretty quiet in here today ^^

Getting excited over here, just one more day til Munich. Setlist won't be perfect but well, it's Amon Amarth :headbang:

Fuck that man, I wasn't too excited either when I read the setlist on here. But when I went to the show, it was awesome anyways

Obviously ;)

Another thing besides the awesome encore that they're doing this tour (or all tours?) is that after the show I shook Fredrik's hand :tickled: *fanboygasm*

Fuck that man, I wasn't too excited either when I read the setlist on here. But when I went to the show, it was awesome anyways

Obviously ;)

Another thing besides the awesome encore that they're doing this tour (or all tours?) is that after the show I shook Fredrik's hand :tickled: *fanboygasm*

Of course it doesn't really matter, they could play whatever song they want. As you said it's awesome anyways.
There are just some personal favourites you'd like to see/hear even more then some others. Complaining on a very high level I would say :D

Still got to learn the new lyrics till tomorrow ^^