Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Oh, yeah, I forgot, the stuck at home bit must suck- as does the not being able to use a public swimming pool or anything that puts you at risk of infection... :confused:

Edit: Since we're on a sharing mood, I may as well tell you, husband and I got a little metaller on the way. Due November 14th. So no Europe tour for me this year. So far all looks fine, fingers crossed for last scan!

Oh, yeah, I forgot, the stuck at home bit must suck- as does the not being able to use a public swimming pool or anything that puts you at risk of infection... :confused:

Edit: Since we're on a sharing mood, I may as well tell you, husband and I got a little metaller on the way. Due November 14th. So no Europe tour for me this year. So far all looks fine, fingers crossed for last scan!
Congratulations!!! Are you :yuk: in the morning?

Several times a day a there walks an unknown to me person through my head since I read your story. I’m sure you’ll make it. My spontaneous thought: Yes, indeed, Gazza already has beaten it!
What's the source of your power and good attitude? It's awesome!
And may I ask for the years in darkness and how you managed to find the exit, or would it be too indiscreet?

@ Spanish_Lass
Many congrats! Will you call the baby Amona or Amon?

better you than me! :D

Seriously though, I'm happy for ya!

Thank you guys! big worrywart that I am I almost don't want to feel too excited but it's getting hard to hide.

Congratulations!!! Are you :yuk: in the morning?

Nah, entirely easy, so far! I only feel like a big black hole engulfing everything edible within 5 meters off me. Even if it's on someone else's plate. :eek:

@ Spanish_Lass
Many congrats! Will you call the baby Amona or Amon?

Depends whether it's a boy or a girl :loco:

better you than me! :D

Seriously though, I'm happy for ya!

If you managed to get yourself pregnant, I'd be fairly amazed, mate.
But you'd be off the beer for months...and maybe even develop a taste of the alcohol free stuff... :erk: most is so disappointing.

Welcome to the world of weird and delicious cravings! My kids are made of peanuts (in any form) and crab (that was the oldest one) and watermelon and beef jerky (the youngest one). Congrats!

Welcome to the world of weird and delicious cravings! My kids are made of peanuts (in any form) and crab (that was the oldest one) and watermelon and beef jerky (the youngest one). Congrats!

Thanks T! So far- Marmite on EVERYTHING (I now travel with a pot just in case it's not available wherever I go), Tinned macaroni cheese and pickles on top of grilled meat (pickles got to be one particular brand or doesn't do the trick) lentils, curry and lamb's lettuce too- that last one took going to three supermarkets.

Thanks T! So far- Marmite on EVERYTHING (I now travel with a pot just in case it's not available wherever I go), Tinned macaroni cheese and pickles on top of grilled meat (pickles got to be one particular brand or doesn't do the trick) lentils, curry and lamb's lettuce too- that last one took going to three supermarkets.
Never liked icecream very much, only when I was....... LOL

thanks guys! it picked the wrong warrior to mess with :)

i agree Gnoff. having AA come back down here would be the best way to celebrate beating it!

i'll keep you all posted. my mates find it hard to comprehend how strong and positive i've been about the whole thing. i spent a couple of years in darkness and managed to slay my way out of that, so this is just another hurdle i have to overcome.

i love a challenge :)

Good to hear that you're staying so positive! All the best wishes to you, kick this bastards ass!
I'm sure you'll be ready to party again the next time AA comes visiting Australia :kickass:

Just a few days not visiting the forum and it looks like I missed out on some news :lol:

Happy to hear that, may everything go well :)

Just back from an independent brewery festival and I managed not to drink any beer at all.

I could feel virtuous about it, but frankly the organisation of it made the expression "couldn't arrange a piss up in a brewery" have perfect sense- friends who were drinking had to wait for ages for what they were wanting so eventually everyone settled for whatever was fast.

Good to see you again Thimon! Where's your sister? She's not been around for a while, is she?

Jumped the two fences at the festival last night to get into the beer tent when they wouldn't let us in, but I was too drunk and got hanging on my elbow and my knee.

Somehow also banged my ass, so it's purple too.

I will never claim I get smart from alcohol.

Guess I'm old now. Prefer bloody ass from riding an old, hard-sitting, wonderful horse, though it's hard the next day too. :kickass: Obviously preferences change.
My first AA concerts by the way - surprisingly without any alcohol!!!! Strange - I enjoyed it nevertheless. :kickass:

Guess I'm old now. Prefer bloody ass from riding an old, hard-sitting, wonderful horse, though it's hard the next day too. :kickass: Obviously preferences change.
My first AA concerts by the way - surprisingly without any alcohol!!!! Strange - I enjoyed it nevertheless. :kickass:

Oooh I miss horse riding! It's been donkeys years, pardon the pun, since I last did it... always tolerated the rain if it was for the sake of being out on horseback.

^ Damn I hate Sweden :p

Saw that single hop series commercial leaflet at Bishop's Arms in Stockholm in May. 'Vetenskapligt projekt' they called it and it will continue for several years. :D