Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Well can honestly say I have a college certificate now,was sworn in last Tuesday as a correctional officer in the great state of Texas(choke cough eeew)after completing thier 200 hour training academy,and only managed to tear one ligament in my knee during defensive training lol
So far,the officers I work with are harder to put up with than the offenders themselves..

Played "Doom over dead man" for my mom, she said the music sounded good, if you took away that growl that didn't sound like singing

:D

Don't worry though Johan H, there are many of us out there that enjoy your singing as well as the music from the other guys :wave:

Played "Doom over dead man" for my mom, she said the music sounded good, if you took away that growl that didn't sound like singing

:D

Don't worry though Johan H, there are many of us out there that enjoy your singing as well as the music from the other guys :wave:

hear that every single day but Johan H. is just great on the mic, do not change that way of singing.

Preety quiet in this thread these days ^^

Just about 30 hours left till I'm going for Summer Breeze Open Air with quite some friends. Getting pretty excited over here :headbang:

just asked for a visa to spain to see Amon Amarth in November, I'll get the results by next Tuesday, i hope i'll get as i've already booked the plane and bought the shows tickets. :D

just asked for a visa to spain to see Amon Amarth in November, I'll get the results by next Tuesday, i hope i'll get as i've already booked the plane and bought the shows tickets. :D

You've got a good reason to travel to Spain. :)
No one can refuse! Good luck!