Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Oh! Greetz to Vader & have fun!

Speaking of Vader, saw the other day that they was booked for Gothenburg.
Had time to to rejoice for about 2 secods, then realized what date they had scheduled.

November 5.
Really?
The SAME day as we have Gothenburg Deathfest?

Luckily the two venues are very close to each other, and since Deathfest has 7 bands, they start in the afternoon and play until a bit into the night. I might start at Deathfest, run to Vader, then run back.

Could they not have booked the day before or after?
Darnit :loco:

Had time to to rejoice for about 2 secods, then realized what date they had scheduled.

November 5.
Really?

Luckily the two venues are very close to each other, and since Deathfest has 7 bands, they start in the afternoon and play until a bit into the night. I might start at Deathfest, run to Vader, then run back.

The Question in my mind is more like "Why aren't Vader playing on the Deathfest?" ^^
Would be easier for all ^^

November 5.
Really?

Pity you cannot split yourself in two. There's enough height in you to make two minignoffs, each one tall enough to reach the bar :loco:

Minignoffs and cell splitting....! Hahaha :Spin:
What about an alter ego by splitted identity for one day? Send it to Vader.
And if you find out, that it wasn't there as promised :bah: - don't care, too late then, calm your ego down by headbanging to a Vader CD....
Ok or run run run!

Just checked my oldest messages on AA forum, damn those where some good times. I wonder what happened to all the regulars who have stopped posting.

Maybe they listen to one too many of those "grow up, cut your hair, get a job, stop slacking off!" speaches?

I know I'll never grow up at least :tickled:

Seriously though, think I've been on here more or less since it (this here forum) started, didn't post all that much in the beginning though.

If it hadn't been for this forum though, wouldn't have met up with you and Tom at Wacken :wave:

Yeah, I sort of miss Cadarn and Thrymfal and the rest of them, but some of us, like Tomasz and Sleipnir, are still here. I refuse to grow up, though, and, farther more, I am passing on the head banging gene to my kids, both of whom just attended their first AA concert this past month.

I simply spend a lot less time online than I did a couple years ago. I've been finding the older I get, the more extreme my metal taste has become. I listen to a lot more "out there" stuff like Goreguts and Ruins of Beverast and Oransi Pazuzu than I used to.

I've definitely passed the metal gene on to my kids. We all went to Montana's Retaurant in our new Amon Amarth shirts a couple days after the Vancouver show to be told the manager was a huge fan and get asked about the show. My oldest two sons both have hair halfway down their backs at 13 and 11 and recognize Slayer rriffs faster than I do.

That's awesome. Makes me wish I had kids (for that brief moment) ;).

I've definitely passed the metal gene on to my kids. We all went to Montana's Retaurant in our new Amon Amarth shirts a couple days after the Vancouver show to be told the manager was a huge fan and get asked about the show. My oldest two sons both have hair halfway down their backs at 13 and 11 and recognize Slayer rriffs faster than I do.

just had my visa approval, i'll be going to spain in november and germany in dec-january (i'll spend the new year's eve in berlin :) )
just booked the flights and the hotels, it's gonna be wonderful