Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

The mental picture has been there for a while. And it's angular and sinewy...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did someone fart when they let go at the end of the class? Not unusual. And if it's ashtanga, it's not unusual for people to leave the class with wet patches between their legs either. It's not called "wet yoga" for nothing.

Wet patches of sweat, I think I'll have to clarify it for those with their minds in the gutter:Shedevil:

I think I've done a whole session of yoga tonight too- only this was at the cinema trying to get a position where my back would not hurt :( did not manage.

Tomorrow it's gym again, I think I'll do aqua with the old glories. Not that I particularly like it, but you get odd looks if you are seven months preggers (and have the misfortune to look like you are 8 and a half) and still want to do anything other than yoga or swim ...:mad:

I ran 3 clicks the day before I went into labour with my last one. Let 'em look! As long as you're not doing a clean and jerk or something that causes you to push down, you're OK. You'll have a nice pay-off for it when you go into labour.

Drunk half a beer this Friday and I honestly couldn't do that anymore. I nearly threw up for fucks sake!!

I am not a man :(

Is it because of the taste? Or are you possibly a man who has a histamine intolerance or sorbitol intolerance or whatever ingridient intolerance?

I ran 3 clicks the day before I went into labour with my last one. Let 'em look! As long as you're not doing a clean and jerk or something that causes you to push down, you're OK. You'll have a nice pay-off for it when you go into labour.

I really enjoy the gym and its one of the times when my back does not hurt... so i'm taking it easier but essentially doing the same.

But honestly, how much people around here like to mind other people's business is unbelievable. Old women are the worst, but guys are almost on a par, if the wife has popped a kid or two, they feel like they have gone through labour themselves. :guh:

Being pregnant is also a bit like having a nice tatoo in an obvious spot...everyone thinks you want to hear their tat stories and want to talk about yours, not to mention TOUCH IT. I got to a point whre I was like "If one more person fondles my belly, I'll pop him or her in the face".

Being pregnant is also a bit like having a nice tatoo in an obvious spot...everyone thinks you want to hear their tat stories and want to talk about yours, not to mention TOUCH IT. I got to a point whre I was like "If one more person fondles my belly, I'll pop him or her in the face".

Violence does not solve anything. But feels so good. I have resorted to groping back- beer bellies, balding heads, saggy tits... :devil: Invasion of personal space is a two way street. :heh:

Is it because of the taste? Or are you possibly a man who has a histamine intolerance or sorbitol intolerance or whatever ingridient intolerance?

My friend gets sneezing fits from drinking wine. She just soldiers on with it or takes antihistamines before helping herself to a glass. She says it's worth it.

But some people get really sick from wine- Something to do with sulphites I think. I don't know if that's a problem with beer too.

My friend gets sneezing fits from drinking wine. She just soldiers on with it or takes antihistamines before helping herself to a glass. She says it's worth it.

But some people get really sick from wine- Something to do with sulphites I think. I don't know if that's a problem with beer too.

One thing is gluten of course, if you're intolerant to that beer can make you very sick.

More rare, but some people react to hops.

Attending a Stone beer festival in Brussels in a few weeks.

This brewery who's beer on tap rarely, if ever, gets to Europe, shall present 30, yes 30!! taps for us:

Stone Pale Ale
Stone India Pale Ale
Stone Smoked Porter
Stone Ruination IPA
Stone Levitation Ale
Stone Cali-Belgique IPA
Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale
Arrogant Bastard Ale
Stone Old Guardian Barely Wine
Stone Old Guardian Belgo-Barely Wine
Double Bastard Ale with Chipotle Peppers
Double Bastard Ale
2008 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
Stone Imperial Russian Stout
Stone Belgo Anise Imperial Russian Stout
Stone 09.09.09 Vertical Epic Ale Aged in Red Wine Barrels
Stone 10.10.10 Vertical Epic Ale
Green Flash / Pizza Port Carlsbad / Stone Highway 78 Scotch Ale
Stone 14th Anniversary Emperial IPA
Stone 12th Anniversary Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
Stone 15th Anniversary Escondidian Imperial Black IPA
21st Amendment / Firestone Walker / Stone El Camino (Un)Real
Dogfish Head / Victory / Stone Saison du BUFF
Crime
Jason Fields & Kevin Sheppard / Troegs / Stone Cherry Chocolate Stout
Baird / Ishii / Stone Japanese Green Tea IPA
Double Dry Hopped Stone Ruination IPA
Stone Smoked Porter with Vanilla Beans
OAKED Arrogant Bastard Ale
2005 Double Bastard Ale

I don't know about mainland Europe but I'm assuming the chances of it making its way to UK distributors are somewhat slim. This market sucks so much it's unreal.

:cry::cry::cry:

More than likely,their market is focused more on Scandinavia and the Low Countries. I am sure they'll get to England/UK sooner or later since these guys have collaborated with Brewdog in Scotland.
In any case, this event is a one of kind event as most of the rare beers are not bottled (about 1/2 of that list) and it's a pain to bring the beer fresh from California to Belgium.

I don't know about mainland Europe but I'm assuming the chances of it making its way to UK distributors are somewhat slim. This market sucks so much it's unreal.

:cry::cry::cry:

I've been told the bottles will be excluisve for the brewery in Indiana, so you'd have to go there to buy it.

The kegs not sop sure, know that Mikkeller bar in Copenhagen have had it at least once.

More than likely,their market is focused more on Scandinavia and the Low Countries. I am sure they'll get to England/UK sooner or later since these guys have collaborated with Brewdog in Scotland.
In any case, this event is a one of kind event as most of the rare beers are not bottled (about 1/2 of that list) and it's a pain to bring the beer fresh from California to Belgium.

I took it as Maria was talking about the AA beer exclusively, but yes, Stone beers on bottles does make it to Sweden, but the kegs I understand it very rarely does.

A lot of those special bottles seems to not have made it over though, which makes it fun to attend this festival for sure :wave:

I'm not quite sure if I'm intolerant to any of those things, but I do know that I absolutely despise the taste of both beer and all other alcohol drinks =/

My taste has changed a lot since I started drinking*, some things grow on you and others don't.

*I was gonna write that my taste had changed a lot since I became old enough to drink, but that would have been a blatant lie, you never had problems being served back in the day :D

My taste has changed a lot since I started drinking*, some things grow on you and others don't.

*I was gonna write that my taste had changed a lot since I became old enough to drink, but that would have been a blatant lie, you never had problems being served back in the day :D

Well I 'started' drinking about 4 years ago, and I still don't like any of it.. I'm sure that if I get enough over a period that is long enough, it will change. But I'm not open to that, I still don't like it! :rofl: