Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

You should definitely look into more of their stuff, the best being "Dreaming Neon Black" in my opinion.

So passed my interviews sucessfully...and tuesday begin the processing to be a corrections officer at the state jail...I am just wondering with the tattoos are they gonna think I am an inmate or worker...

I'm not exactly sober...

lol.... me neither....... you really missed a good Ale house called "Ale and the Witch" by a few days here in St.Pete. The place has Ales on tap form all over the US and usually takes them 4-5 months before they go through a rotation of all the different ales. You would have love it........ definitely next time. :kickass:

lol.... me neither....... you really missed a good Ale house called "Ale and the Witch" by a few days here in St.Pete. The place has Ales on tap form all over the US and usually takes them 4-5 months before they go through a rotation of all the different ales. You would have love it........ definitely next time. :kickass:

Sounds good!
Next time indeed :)

So passed my interviews sucessfully...and tuesday begin the processing to be a corrections officer at the state jail...I am just wondering with the tattoos are they gonna think I am an inmate or worker...

As I told you, congrats... Public service can have you set for life if you play your cards right.

And don't worry about your appearance. When I do deal with the prison service through my work, and I need to arrange workers to see an immate out of custody, I always think the prison officers scorting them look rougher and more intimidating than the immates themselves. A couple of times I wondered if the cuffs and chains are not on the wrong person.

So I'm glad to see there's active selection rather than it being a random fluke...:lol::lol::lol::lol: