Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Thanks

Was 95 at first, but 23 found new jobs and 23 signed up for volontary release

but still 49 that got sacked

I have a familiar ring to these numbers, especially to the first. Crazy things are happening these days. Recently I signed the cancellation agreement they've "friendly offered" me.
And now I reward myself for all the years I've spent in that company.:)

Heading off to Feuertanz Festival now :)
First festival this year, some more to come :D

a psch, I've been to 5 so far this year
:p

Have fun!!
What are the best bands on the fest for you?

Off work due to "midsummer", mowed my lawn, raked, picked my rhubarbs, disassembled parts of my lawn furniture to be thrown away
More active at home than I usually am in the office :lol:

a psch, I've been to 5 so far this year
:p

Have fun!!
What are the best bands on the fest for you?

Off work due to "midsummer", mowed my lawn, raked, picked my rhubarbs, disassembled parts of my lawn furniture to be thrown away
More active at home than I usually am in the office :lol:

Lucky duck. I have done nothing this year concert-wise. Been dealing with a sick dog who thought it would be a kick to start sprouting tumors :cry: And working my butt off to pay for her surgery

Lucky duck. I have done nothing this year concert-wise. Been dealing with a sick dog who thought it would be a kick to start sprouting tumors :cry: And working my butt off to pay for her surgery

Oh shit, that's bitter! Wish you both all the best!

Thanks

Was 95 at first, but 23 found new jobs and 23 signed up for volontary release

but still 49 that got sacked

Fuck! Your company doesn't get shy about cutting budgets... :OMG:

Glad to know you are still in employment!

I'm back to work late July, (maternity pay here is not as good as in Sweden but not as bad as in Spain) glad my post is still there because sooner or later public servants feel the cuts too...

Ow pity... I'm guessing even if you had pet insurance this type of thing would not have been covered, they are sneaky bastards when drawing up policies...

Bad day here....

My grandmother suffered irreversible damage to her brain because of internal bleeding. She's in coma now, the body keeps hanging on to live but she won't wake up again and it's just a matter of time until she finds her last rest :(

We've been by her side for an hour. It felt like sometimes she reacts if you speak to her or touch her but that could be imagination. But I'm sure she knows we were there and will be there...

Bad day here....

My grandmother suffered irreversible damage to her brain because of internal bleeding. She's in coma now, the body keeps hanging on to live but she won't wake up again and it's just a matter of time until she finds her last rest :(

We've been by her side for an hour. It felt like sometimes she reacts if you speak to her or touch her but that could be imagination. But I'm sure she knows we were there and will be there...

I'm sorry, that's hard. Wether imagination or not, it was the best you could do! Just in case, she knows. But I'm also sure she knows... Not just talking, was a pure child with pure view and feel when I saw my father dawning away. And grandma's .... their special....:)