Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

huh, didn't think about that, it's my birthday tomorrow, so perhaps someone just needed ingredients for my cake?

Guess I'll actually be surprised if taht happens :lol:

Belated birthday Gnoff! sucks about the garden. Something that looks like a red celery and needs a pound of sugar and cooking to make it edible would not be on my list of things to steal, but that's just me.

We've already have had a similar run-in with the locals in our new garden. The street is still mostly empty the only other residents are the next door family and a bunch of rabbits. They normally just come in and eat a bit of the grass, but they also ate a pot of alpines... why did they eat ours but left the other neighbour's flowers alone?

Sweden Rock Festival was great!

Body took a serious beating though, seems I like me beers...

Metaltown coming up Friday and Saturday, though there I'm bummed that they placed Hypocrisy and Vader at the same time since it was the two bands I looked forward to the most.

You are really starting heavy into the season...two festivals in a row... Nice :D

Edit: I'd go for Hypocrisy. Only had the chance to see them live once so far and it was awesome :headbang: Though I would have liked to hear more from their last album as it was really full of killer songs imho.