Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

when I was just gone for 2 hours one of my nice neighbours thought they'd help themselves to pretty much all of my rhubarbs in my yards

neatly cut uff by a knife

I can understand kids stealing apples or whatever, but what kind of (presumably) adult takes a knife and goes into their neighbours yard and steals their rhubabrs?

Middle of the day, broad daylight, everyone close to here knows who lives where
just goes into the yard and steal stuff

when I was just gone for 2 hours one of my nice neighbours thought they'd help themselves to pretty much all of my rhubarbs in my yards

I can understand kids stealing apples or whatever, but what kind of (presumably) adult takes a knife and goes into their neighbours yard and steals their rhubabrs?

:erk:

Since you're moving anyway, I suggest you plow their lawn. Every last grass straw pulled up.

Man.. o_O
Bad day, I guess..

For those Sabaton lovers out there, check their AA cover -

also avaialble on Spotify, perhaps more official than that youtube link that might get booted

anyhow, check it

Last edited by a moderator:
huh, didn't think about that, it's my birthday tomorrow, so perhaps someone just needed ingredients for my cake?

Guess I'll actually be surprised if taht happens :lol:
:lol: Who knows. Yam yam rhubarb cake.
You could place a signboard there anyway: Attention! Rhubarb contaminated! ;)