Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

yeah it hurts some, but not too bad.

Already can see enough to get by in my apartment, pretty cool.

Thanks, I hope the recovery goes well too :p

In one week should be OK, will go to work Monday but need the antibiotics and stuff, taking care of eyes etc for one full week.

Laser operated my eyes today

still in the healing phase, but can already move around without glasses, wierd stuff

out of anaesthesia drops now though, will probably hurt more rest of the day

Fingers crossed- I heard that oddly enough laser works better if your eyes are pretty bad.

My friend's eyesight was bad enough to need glasses/contacts, but the minimum they would consider for laser. And after two operations, her eyes remained the same.

Many ppl ask me for pics for various trips I go to, they will probably keep asking, I will probably still not bring a camera :lol:

In the end when I die there will be no pics showing where I've been, guess I'm made up?

odd, since you seem to be in every other picture I have from Tuska 2011 :err: maybe because I was the one whoavoided the camera on that trip and James is never on any pictures :lol:

Updating this list a bit

Stuff <music at least> for 2012 (for gnoff) so far:

Svensk Punk + Asta Kask - Linköping (done)
Gothenburg Winter Metal - Göteborg (done)
70000 Tons of Metal cruise - Miami / Grand Caymans (done)
Rammstein - Stockholm (done)
Rammstein - Copenhagen (done)
Amon Amarth - Seinajoki, Finland (done)
House of Metal - Umeå (done)
Amon Amarth - Gothenburg (done)
Engel - Gothenburg (done)

This Ending - Stockholm (done)
Svensk Punk - [secret gig] (done)
Sweden Rock Festival - Norje (done)
Metaltown - Göteborg (done)
Tuska Open Air - Hel(l)sinki (done)
Gum Bleed - Göteborg (done)
Rockstad Falun - Falun (done)
Vomitory - Göteborg (done)
Close-Up Båten cruise - Stockholm/Turku (done)

Dying Fetus - Göteborg
Myrkvedr - Göteborg
Novembers Doom - Denver, Co
Grave/Dark Funeral/Morbid Angel - Denver, Co
Raubtier - Göteborg
Raubtier - Helsingborg
Gojira - Göteborg
Jeff Loomis/Vildhjärta - Göteborg
Gothenburg Deathfest - Göteborg
Marduk/Melechesh - Göteborg
Katatonia/Alcest - Göteborg
Barge to Hell Cruise - Miami/Bahamas
Kreator/Morbid Angel/Nile - Göteborg

Fingers crossed- I heard that oddly enough laser works better if your eyes are pretty bad.

My friend's eyesight was bad enough to need glasses/contacts, but the minimum they would consider for laser. And after two operations, her eyes remained the same.

Most of the pain gone today, left eye not at all as swollen as yesterday, can see fairly OK already

Dry eyes though, need eye drops, and impossible to sleep with those damn plastic eyes protectors I had to tape over my eyes :lol:

But looks like this will end up rather cool indeed!

I wonder that you can sit in front of the monitor already. That's really cool, but don't you have to relax your eyes for some days actually? Just a question. But OK, guess the doctors know better than me.

They said to try and keep the eyes shut for the first three hours after surgery, other than that a bunch of rules of not getting water (or anything really, other than eye drops) in the eyes for a week, and wearing shades when sunny for the first week.

Biked without glasses today!
First time in 25 years...
Went to the beer store, hehe

Eyes far from perfect, but absolutely well enough to go into traffic

It's a long long time since I saw Thyrfing live, but recently bought one of their albums and find myself looking back all them years and wanting to see them again

anyone seen them at all lately?

It's a long long time since I saw Thyrfing live, but recently bought one of their albums and find myself looking back all them years and wanting to see them again

anyone seen them at all lately?

And just realized they'll be playing live once this year!

http://www.eindhovenmetalmeeting.nl/

Not sure there is even the slimmest possibility of me taking yet ANOTHER day off from work to go to a festival 2012, since I've done/am doing in total 10 or 11 or something, not counting my beer trips and regular shows...

That fest has a pretty cool line-up though.

First check up of eyes states all is fine.

If I keep to the cleanliness until Friday and then just let it heal within a few months when the sweeling settles and bain + eyes gets used to it, should have great vision.

whohoo

Somehow strange, isn't it?! You're a miracle man now!:Spin: Sure, it's from science and technique and so on, but... yeah, simply fantastic! Congrats!

lasereye gnoffi, my new name

Yes, the fabolous change of lasereye gnoffi - drinking without spilling. Even without glasses. ;) I'm not sure if you still manage to taste 50 beers or so now!:D

Yeah, in two weeks my old piano will be here. But the poor men....! As even the guy from ground floor said: "You just can hope that they've got arms like horse butts." ....:( But well, they're professionals.

Will be heading to Colorado in 17 days

Shall attend two of the sessions for the Great American Beer Festival

Also just now got tickets to this sweet thing:
http://www.rackhousepub.com/2012-colorado-rare-beer-tasting/

Will have so much beer on this trip, whohooo!!

Also the day I land will see Novembers Doom play, and two days later the night will host Grave + Dark Funeral + Morbid Angel
so will get me some metal too
:D