Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Worked out 3 hours yesterday and 2 hours today, damn I'm getting sore!

Also been eating (almost 100%) vegetarian since Sunday.

But did get pretty smashed Saturday though...
And used some tobacco products...

(Though no damn cigarettes no more!)

I think, my phone would be the most talented in that event! At least it's extremly robust while falling, and that's the main point in my opinion!:zzz: My animals don't have to go to competition, my phone doesn't have to do it either.:zzz:
Who kills mosquitos? Who his running around in underwear?

I think, my phone would be the most talented in that event! At least it's extremly robust while falling, and that's the main point in my opinion!:zzz: My animals don't have to go to competition, my phone doesn't have to do it either.:zzz:
Who kills mosquitos? Who his running around in underwear?

they used to have this mosquito killing contest, so the contestant ran around in their underwear and waited for mosquitos to sit down, then kill them, run up and show it to the judges, then ran off for another mosquito.

Think they had to cancel that competition after some animal rights group complained, haha.

Yeaaaah! Congrats! Keep on!

It's not a new life so much as a healthier life style.

I'm not giving up meat or chicken or fish, but I am eating more veggies and I am looking to do a few meat free days per month.

Made root vegetable patties today (with eggs, but for me that's still vegitarian) and had some home made bread to it.

It's not a new life so much as a healthier life style.

I'm not giving up meat or chicken or fish, but I am eating more veggies and I am looking to do a few meat free days per month.

Made root vegetable patties today (with eggs, but for me that's still vegitarian) and had some home made bread to it.

Good way anyway!
Personally I do not eat meat since my late teenage ages. But that has to do with a bus stop in front of a slaughterhouse, a cattle carrier and screaming pigs and so on.

Tomorrow looks a bit rough

Have the laundry room 0800-1100
Travel to a mate 1230-1400
Beer tasting 1400-0000
Show with 3 bands, must see Vomitory 2100-0300

So planning to leave the beer tasting shortly before 2300, arrive 2330 by the venue and hopefully see one of the opening acts and the full Vomitory act...

The beer tasting has planned for 44 beers to be tasted, not sure why we do this sometimes...