Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Rockstad: Falun was bombass!

Hypocrisy ruled everyone of course, also Deals Death, Frantic Amber and Torture Division were awesome!

Some other shows nice too, walked around, talked to people, had beers, nice fest!

Yeah, thanks for help!:) I mean, guess, it was quite similar. Summer outside and everything else.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvgbBvTKq-M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvgbBvTKq-M[/ame]
What a pity, that they don't play every week in town!

Rockstad: Falun was bombass!

Hypocrisy ruled everyone of course, also Deals Death, Frantic Amber and Torture Division were awesome!

Some other shows nice too, walked around, talked to people, had beers, nice fest!

And what about that special band?

I heard a funny story about you at Engel show and Johan's buddy daring him to go talk to a stranger wearing AA gear. 500kr was the bet. I can imagine the scene.

:loco: Hahaha, easy earned money, I think. Well, maybe I understood wrong though.

I heard a funny story about you at Engel show and Johan's buddy daring him to go talk to a stranger wearing AA gear. 500kr was the bet. I can imagine the scene.

hahaha, yeah, I heard something about that.
Guess it would've been an easy win for Johan :)

I think he did see it was me and opted for not doing it though, guess he didn't wanna steal his buddie's cash, haha

Was one time in stockholm after an AA show, we were at a bar and a few of the guys were there.
This one dude walks up to me and sees my AA gear, tells me I'm supposed to meet a friend of his, takes me to Johan S and introdiuce him to me, I go "hey, how you doing?" haha
His friend was just tryign to be nice and having a fan meet one of the members, little did he know I've been stalking the poor dudes for years :rolleyes:

I think he did see it was me and opted for not doing it though, guess he didn't wanna steal his buddie's cash, haha

But that's nice of him!

His friend was just tryign to be nice and having a fan meet one of the members, little did he know I've been stalking the poor dudes for years :rolleyes:

Huuuuuuh, stalking stories make me alway shudder. But don't you want to share your stalking diary here on the board, please?

Sure, he's clever. But what about his motion, the way he walks? Is he slinking? And his gaze, his glance? Is it fluttering?;)

Fair enough!:)

There is a review on the anniversaire show in our local daily. Amongst others they wrote that there has been sold a special T-shirt, which soon might be a much sought-after item on ebay. Didn't see the shirt. Does anybody have it? How does it look?

Pretty Warcraft like if you ask me. I'd have preferred a less cartoonish approach but I am happy to have bought it.

P8210309.jpg

P8210310.jpg

Arrrrg, I could pull my hair out! (Though actually I agree with you on the design, but I don't care.)
Just a short absent-minded scanning of the merchandise stand.....:erk: