Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

I guess I will take some of them with me, but I don't know if I'm going to use them. Plan A is making it to the front row and then being surrounded by my friends coming with to prevent others stepping on my foot ;)
Plan B might include crutches.

Well, let's see how it feels tomorrow, right now it already feels way better then 12-20 hours ago. If it stays that way Plan A might be accceptable.

this is one of the more bizarre things in a while

I get told by ergonomist I should have an exam for terminal glasses
My boss tells me to get the exam
I talk to administrator who then sends an email to me how to perform the exam
I read up and print the papers neccessary
I make measurements at my work place
I fill in the papers and get them signed by a boss
I book a time for the exam
I go to the exam, pay by company credit card, get them to sign my paper
I wait for the credit card expense to be added to the company site
I import the credit card claim and add it to an expense report
I check to see if I need to scan receipts, but from the little info available it seems I don't have to
I add the signed paper for the exam, the original receipts, a print out version of the expense report to an envelope and sent it to the claims department in another city by internal mail

A few days go by, I receive an email that they have sent everything back to me, since I didn't scan my receipts and added them electronically to my claim
I wait a few days until I get an email that I have mail waiting for me
I pick up my mail, take out the receipts
I scan the receipts that gets sent to my email
I check the scan, rename it, save it
I add the scanned image to my expense claim and check that it is visible
I print a new version of the updated claim
I add everything to a new internal mail and send it once more to the claims department in the other city

I get an email that my boss has approved the claim, cool

I get another email telling me the claims department haven't received my original receipts, get worried

I get a new email saying they have SENT BACK my receipts once more since I haven't scanned my receipts "the correct way"
I open my electronic claim and see the comment that the signed piece of paper wasn't scanned, and needs to be scanned, so please scan and attach it to the electronic claim, update and send again
And just to make this extra specially funny, that comment is by THE SAME PERSON that the first time around told me to scan my receipts, but apparetly didn't seem fit to tell me to scan more than the receipts

So now coming up:
I get to wait a few days for the email telling me I have mail
Go get the mail
Take out the signed piece of paper and scan it to be delievered to me by email
Save and rename the scan
Add that scan somehow, not sure how since it's not a receipt, to my electronic claim
Check that everything is visible online
Print an updated claim
Add everything and send it by internal mail, yet again, to the claims department
Sit back and wait a few days for more emails telling me contradicting things and see if for some bizarre reason it will actually go through this time around

I guess the lady at the claims department that keeps sending this back to me either
a) do not have a scanner at work
b) do not know how to scan since it's not part of her work assignment and training
c) enjoys punching people in the balls
d) is the antichrist

Back home now from the anniversary show, with kind of mixed feelings. It was a very good show but it could have been better I think.
My foot was alright, had no major problems standing and there was not much pit action in there so you could just stand there and enjoy the music.
Now comes the BUT....it was too fucking loud. Many details getting lost because of too much noise. If I wouldn't exactly know how the songs sound I might not have enjoyed it vcery much.

The guys seemed to be pretty motivated, the setlist was pretty cool. Good mixture of new and old stuff.
So all in all it was fun but nowhere close to Bochum :headbang:

For those who want to know which songs were played read on, all others stop reading now! ;)

I guess I can remember which songs were played and in which part of the show but the order is not correct.

First set:

War of the Gods
Masters of War
Destroyer of the Universe
Friends of the Suncross
Hermod's Ride to Hel (Loke's Treachery Part I)
Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds
Where Silent Gods Stand Guard
Thor Arise
The Fate of Norns
Victorious March

Second Set:

Twilight of the Thunder God
The Last With Pagan Blood
The Arrival of the Fimbul Winter
Varyags of Miklagaard
For Victory or Death
Prediction of Warfare
The Hero
Cry of the Black Birds
Death in Fire
Runes to My Memory
Live for the Kill
Pursuit of Vikings
Guardians of Asgaard

I think that were the songs played. Until next time :headbang:

Back home now from the anniversary show, with kind of mixed feelings. It was a very good show but it could have been better I think.
My foot was alright, had no major problems standing and there was not much pit action in there so you could just stand there and enjoy the music.
Now comes the BUT....it was too fucking loud. Many details getting lost because of too much noise. If I wouldn't exactly know how the songs sound I might not have enjoyed it vcery much.

The guys seemed to be pretty motivated, the setlist was pretty cool. Good mixture of new and old stuff.
So all in all it was fun but nowhere close to Bochum :headbang:

For those who want to know which songs were played read on, all others stop reading now! ;)

I guess I can remember which songs were played and in which part of the show but the order is not correct.

First set:

War of the Gods
Masters of War
Destroyer of the Universe
Friends of the Suncross
Hermod's Ride to Hel (Loke's Treachery Part I)
Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds
Where Silent Gods Stand Guard
Thor Arise
The Fate of Norns
Victorious March

Second Set:

Twilight of the Thunder God
The Last With Pagan Blood
The Arrival of the Fimbul Winter
Varyags of Miklagaard
For Victory or Death
Prediction of Warfare
The Hero
Cry of the Black Birds
Death in Fire
Runes to My Memory
Live for the Kill
Pursuit of Vikings
Guardians of Asgaard

I think that were the songs played. Until next time :headbang:

Very good set, but in my opinion they could have played some songs they never played live before like No Fear For The Setting Sun, Where Death Seemed to Dwell and it would have been perfect if they play SCUM :) it's an anniversary show so maybe they could unveil those unheard ones too :D

when I had long hair it got the conditioner, now it just gets the razor :lol:

Ah, ok, but then of course it's just an advantage that your hair is growing painfully slow. And further more then of course there is no need for beer on the head unless it's good for the skin as well, don't know.
In my quarter there is a new craft beer brewery now. First I will try their Pale Ale. The hops is Herkules, Tradition, Cascade, Saphir,Hallertauer Mittelfrüh - I wasn't beware of the diversity of hops I must say.

Spinning class after work today
Heading to the cinema tomorrow to watch the "new" spiderman
Going to Stockholm Wednesday after half a day in the office
Early (very very early, ugh) going to Falun Thursday morning

Thursday through Saturday will be Rockstad: Falun

Will get to see, among others
Hypocrisy
Dark Funeral
Engel
Mimikry
Tempory
Deals Death
F.K.Ü.
Varg
Frantic Amber
Torture Division
Astral Doors
In Mourning

Finally some festival action for me again as well :D
Heading to Summer Breeze Festival tomorrow :headbang:

Some bands I will see:

Graveworm
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
Epica
Amon Amarth
Dark Tranquillity
Before the Dawn
Within Temptation
Eluveitie
Be'lakor
Ghost Brigade
Agrypnie
Alcest
Immortal
Six Feet Under
Unleashed
Behemoth
Naglfar
Manegarm
Entrails

and probably some more by just being around at that time ^^
Oh and let's not forget about ESKIMO CALLBOY
Some of the most horrible "metal" I will get see in the foreseeable future. But I will be there just to have a good laugh :lol:

See for yourselves:

Last edited by a moderator:
They also did a cover of California Girls by Katy Perry....after listening that I thought the the original doesn't sound so bad at all :loco:

Well, I guess they have some fun doing that...otherwise they probably couldn't stand it themselves :D