Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Started to think about getting ready to leave around 0800, shut off computer, brushed my teeth, packed my bag, got my shoes on, picked out bike from storage area, pumped tires, locked bike to get back up and find my work ID, unlocked bike, rode to work, locked bike at work, walked inside at 0830.

I dig this!
Day before yesterday I'd have made it to 0915 or so.

Me, on the other hand, returned to work on Monday- Up at ten to six in the morning, left by 7.20 and never made it to work until... 9 am (not impressed!)

Second day managed to shave off 15 minutes off that mark, third day 20 minutes- but best i can do is one hour from home to work with stop to drop Izzy at nursery ... :erk:

I miss town.

Me, on the other hand, returned to work on Monday- Up at ten to six in the morning, left by 7.20 and never made it to work until... 9 am (not impressed!)

Second day managed to shave off 15 minutes off that mark, third day 20 minutes- but best i can do is one hour from home to work with stop to drop Izzy at nursery ... :erk:

I miss town.

Every day and every day those rides.... that would bug me too, I guess.
On the other hand town is also somehow stressful, isn't it?!

Breweries at GABF

http://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/at-the-festival/breweries-at-the-2012-festival/

I wonder if I'll make it?
By that I mean, will I survuve?
Will I get on my plane home to Sweden?
Will I stay behind and start working for Great Divide as a disguised Mexican?

ooooh beer!

116825_Sombrero%20Hut%20Mexico.jpg

Yeah, would suit you too.:lol:

Draw a beard and some glasses on there and it's me!

Oh, but in a few weeks I'll let them laser my eyes, so if all goes well, no more glasses until I get (even) older and need reading glasses.

Will be interesting t get up in the morning and not start your day fumbling around to find your eyes :lol:

So after some heavy drinking and a bit of karaoke was sitting in the bar waiting to go to the bus to get home and pass out

See this chick sitting down close to one of my mates and saying something, he moves a fair bit away, haha
Then the chick ask my other mate something, then gets up, sits down next to me and starts talking about how she likes me so much

All of the sudden she's first rubbing my thigh, then holds my hands and before my drunken brain reacts plants a kiss on me

confused drunk gnoffi who's always so nice and never tells ppl to sod off sais something along the lines of "uhm, this is moving a bit too fast for me"

Girl goes on how she likes me and wants to hang out more and stuff

I say I need to head for the bus to go home, as to her answer is more "why, you have a place to stay at my place"

mmmm

OK...

hahahaha

Needless to say I left the poor girl behind and went on my way home alone on the bus

Seems there are wimmins out there with a lust for drunk sexing just as there are dudes, with no care whatsoever to whom it is that makes the sex happen

Sort of bizarre end of the evening, like so often happens in my weird life

Draw a beard and some glasses on there and it's me!

Oh, but in a few weeks I'll let them laser my eyes, so if all goes well, no more glasses until I get (even) older and need reading glasses.

Will be interesting t get up in the morning and not start your day fumbling around to find your eyes :lol:

It is not necessary to draw a beard and some glasses. The pic below suffices.:)

I need reading glasses since my 20th year already. :( But I never wear them unless I have to protect my eyes from paint or something like that.:loco: Actually I've got eyes like an eagle in my opinion. Don't know when my last visit to the oculist was. Yeah, but on tuesday I will go there, let's see what he will say.
Good luck for your lasering anyway!

Seems there are wimmins out there with a lust for drunk sexing just as there are dudes, with no care whatsoever to whom it is that makes the sex happen

Sort of bizarre end of the evening, like so often happens in my weird life

In such cases my trick No.1 is to understand NOTHING and to speak in a language nobody knows and to gesticulate apologetically, because I'm also always nice almost.

On the other hand maybe she was sure, that there have been at least 30 EUR ;) in your wallet. Who knows.

It is not necessary to draw a beard and some glasses. The pic below suffices.:)

I need reading glasses since my 20th year already. :( But I never wear them unless I have to protect my eyes from paint or something like that.:loco: Actually I've got eyes like an eagle in my opinion. Don't know when my last visit to the oculist was. Yeah, but on tuesday I will go there, let's see what he will say.
Good luck for your lasering anyway!

I know eyes like an eagly, all women look awesome after enough beers, no need for glasses!

OK, I've been drinking on a Sunday, it's pretty stupid, but I'm a silly person...

In such cases my trick No.1 is to understand NOTHING and to speak in a language nobody knows and to gesticulate apologetically, because I'm also always nice almost.

On the other hand maybe she was sure, that there have been at least 30 EUR ;) in your wallet. Who knows.

My wallet and the contents of it is between my and my bartender!
The wimmins can wait for me to sing, then get a go at me, like last Friday :lol:

Came back from the printing company, dissertation is done and ready to be delivered. Glad to have finally finished this, not bad for the High School drop out I was some 14 years ago. Might pass on the PhD studies for a few years. Next on the horizon, the AA anniversary show in Utrecht.

Already done?! Bravo! Didn't you start quite recently? So you'll have a total relaxed Evening With AA I guess.:headbang:

Sometimes I believe that I descend from any nocturnal animals. :(