Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Obviously your staying power paid off then. I mean, from 1999 and than 4-5 years of waiting!???!!!
Hope my second bottle of 2011 will outlast some years also.:)
But it's definitely a beer I could drink every day, I would say. (though actually I don't want to drink alcohol every day.)

The Rochefort 10 they've got in that shop too, I know for sure. Hopefully the St Bernardus Abt 12 and the Choco Stout recommended by Belgar also. I will see next week.

Yeah, one needs to be able to let the beers be a while for aging :)

The Youngs Double Chocolate Stout is trukly amazing if you like chocolate in your beer

Me drinking one of my all time favourite beers, Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti, managed to persuade the bartenders at The Rover to sell it to me in the one liter glass, cost me 30 euro, hahaha

2012_07_21_yeti.jpg

Me drinking one of my all time favourite beers, Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti, managed to persuade the bartenders at The Rover to sell it to me in the one liter glass, cost me 30 euro, hahaha

2012_07_21_yeti.jpg

Damn, that must be an old beer!

I'm looking for 10 persons that send me 30 Euro a month by the way.:kickass:

Woaaah, cool!

Guys arrived around 0820, at about 1205 we had everything in my new place.
Well, everything part from some lamps they didn't dare take for risk of breaking them.

So still have them to pick up once I can get help from a mate with a car.

Also had the fun part of cleaning the whole house, and keeping the grass short (enough) until the end of August.

Been unpacking shit now since noon, with a small break for pizza lunch and gettings some stuff for the very empty fridge.

Feet hurt, knees hurt, back hurts, I'm confused as hell to where all the crap comes from and where the things I'm looking for is, etc and so on ...

Yay moving...

Sure, a lot to do, but on the other hand somehow exciting in a good way I think, I mean at least something new starts.
So then all the best for you in your new home, good ghosts, pleasant neighbours!, excellent tap water, great snack and beer bars around etc. etc.!

Started to think about getting ready to leave around 0800, shut off computer, brushed my teeth, packed my bag, got my shoes on, picked out bike from storage area, pumped tires, locked bike to get back up and find my work ID, unlocked bike, rode to work, locked bike at work, walked inside at 0830.

I dig this!
Day before yesterday I'd have made it to 0915 or so.

Still plenty to to at the new flat, as well as cleaning out house and keeping grass and stuff in shape until end of August, but come beginning of September it'll be awseome, I'm sure!

One downside with all this happening, with some other stuff too, I'm missing the 20th anniversay shows from AA.
Oh well, I'll live.

For those of you going, have an amazing time!

Started to think about getting ready to leave around 0800, shut off computer, brushed my teeth, packed my bag, got my shoes on, picked out bike from storage area, pumped tires, locked bike to get back up and find my work ID, unlocked bike, rode to work, locked bike at work, walked inside at 0830.

I dig this!
Day before yesterday I'd have made it to 0915 or so.

Still plenty to to at the new flat, as well as cleaning out house and keeping grass and stuff in shape until end of August, but come beginning of September it'll be awseome, I'm sure!

One downside with all this happening, with some other stuff too, I'm missing the 20th anniversay shows from AA.
Oh well, I'll live.

For those of you going, have an amazing time!

Looks like it's going pretty well :)
All the best wishes for you and your new home :D

I'm pretty sure there will be a 25th anniversary too, just make sure you don't miss out on this one as well and everything will be fine ;)