Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Sounds like you have exciting times coming up!

Oh and the packing and moving... better you than me again :heh: It's a pain in the arse. So many things came to our new house that will never be used... I'm one for the radical approach.

Edit: And hopefully your new neighbors will not be the rhubarb stealing variety!

won't have any rhubarbs in my apartment :D

Apropos neighbours, last night my neighbour waked me up by sending me following message (he wrote it in English): "The world starts and ends with your imagination." :confused:
Don't know what's all this about, now I'm tired yet.:mad:

So went to the vet today. Final verdict is an aggresively malignant oral tumor.Basically if I had $10,000 USD I could have a slim chance she might get better. Since thats a 3rd of my yearly salary I am faced with the moral dilema of prolonging the inevitable with pain medication and anti-inflammatorys ,or let her remember her final days with minimal pain and suffering.

So went to the vet today. Final verdict is an aggresively malignant oral tumor.Basically if I had $10,000 USD I could have a slim chance she might get better. Since thats a 3rd of my yearly salary I am faced with the moral dilema of prolonging the inevitable with pain medication and anti-inflammatorys ,or let her remember her final days with minimal pain and suffering.
I'd say the latter..... probably the best for her......... I wish you all the strengh you need .

That's terrible news K... It's horrible when you need to make a decision about a loved pet as they can't express wishes. They just depend on you for help.

sending loads of good wishes your way.

Apropos neighbours, last night my neighbour waked me up by sending me following message (he wrote it in English): "The world starts and ends with your imagination." :confused:
Don't know what's all this about, now I'm tired yet.:mad:

A text message or did he slip it under your door?

If it's a text (or email), normal drunkenness. And maybe case of mistaken addressee. If a note under your door... I'd be checking my window and door locks.

Very sorry to hear that :(
Wish you both the best and the strength to make the best out of the situation!

Survived the epic beer tasting of 43 beers last night, not even feeling half bad today, we paced ourselves and held a decent but not too high tempo.

Some VERY nice beers we had, I got a new shared top 3 beer ever, so damn nice!

I'm so sorry. My cat suffered from the same shit. The vet said he wouldn't take away half of her jawbone. He gave me some homeopathic injections with poison of spiders. I didn't have to pay for it. Just a slim chance to encapsulate the tumor. Didn't work. Suddenly there was such a strange moment, she gave me a sign full of deep desperation. I took her on my arms and said to her, ok, Marianne I will help you. I knew, time to say goodbye. Then we went again to the vet and he agreed with me. So we let her go. That's what we can do for them though it's hard.

A text message or did he slip it under your door?

If it's a text (or email), normal drunkenness. And maybe case of mistaken addressee. If a note under your door... I'd be checking my window and door locks.

Text message. Guess you're right, probably drunkenness. At least that's also the reason why sometimes I have to switch off my doorbell.

Dying Fetus, Job For A Cowboy, Revocation and Cerebral Bore

will hit Sweden

Thursday 27 SEPTEMBER - KULTURBOLAGET - MALMÖ
Friday 28 SEPTEMBER – STICKY FINGERS - GÖTEBORG
Saturday 29 SEPTEMBER – KLUBBEN, FRYSHUSET – STOCKHOLM

Dying Fetus!
:danceboy::kickass:

I'll be on the Gothenburg one :wave:

Mmmh, that sounds so good! How many % does it have?

EDIT
Aah, ok, found it, 11%. Never tried such a strong beer.

In some beers that high ABV makes it better, this was one of those cases.

See if you can find a beer fairly common in Europe:
Chimay Bleue (Blue) / Grande Réserve
A Belgian strong ale at 9% ABV, holds up very well, especially if a few years old (usually states the year on the bottle)

In some beers that high ABV makes it better, this was one of those cases.

See if you can find a beer fairly common in Europe:
Chimay Bleue (Blue) / Grande Réserve
A Belgian strong ale at 9% ABV, holds up very well, especially if a few years old (usually states the year on the bottle)

Ah, good to know, thanks! Found a shop that sells it. Hopefully they've got an old one there. Will also buy a Meantime Coffee Porter, just for interest.