Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

So I'm happy (or was), youtubing bands for Barge To Hell instead of working

Was looking for
Sanctuary

I get this and I almost DIE

aaargh

now I must purify myself with wanking and booze and metal for days and days!!

bbbuuuuuhuuuuu

aaargh

I will let you deal with the same crual and unusual fate as I am suffering:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the band I was looking for yes!

Had to go by their songs to find non live material and avoid the Christians on youtube

Never did watch them at 70k, might do it for Barge though

Why not, if you're drunken and wanked anyway.... so, have fun!:lol: ;)

Why not, if you're drunken and wanked anyway.... so, have fun!:lol: ;)

Fair enough :kickass:

Leaving for Stockholm in a few hours, was quite the workout to walk to the office with my fetival pack, will be fun times carrying it tio the tram stoip too, hehe

Spending the night at t mates place tonight, then tomorrow morning heading to Falun.
Bands for tomorrow will be Mimikry and Dark Funeral.

Will need to plan to stay the fuck away from Amaranthe though, else I'll need to do unpseakable things to clense my metal soul...

Not bringing computer and using the phone for the fourm is sort of a hassle, so might not update here until Sunday, but I'm sure ya'll make it without me :D

Awesome show in Utrecht, although the place felt like a damn viking sauna. Good times were had with the AA fellas for two days, the set list was similar to the one posted above. Cheers for the years of music, and thanks for cheering me up with the show, last few months have been a little rough for me and it was good to think about others things for a few days, live without regrets as the song says. Til next show or til next beer brew day in Sweden.

Awesome show in Utrecht, although the place felt like a damn viking sauna. Good times were had with the AA fellas for two days, the set list was similar to the one posted above. Cheers for the years of music, and thanks for cheering me up with the show, last few months have been a little rough for me and it was good to think about others things for a few days, live without regrets as the song says. Til next show or til next beer brew day in Sweden.

Glad you had fun Seb!

Hope to brew with you soon in Sweden!

Me I gave up the metal fest for tonight, at a beer bar relaxing now.

Awesome show in Hamburg, although the place felt like a damn viking sauna. Amon Amarth are so damn able to create a nice atmosphere. Again I saw so many happy people, that's really enchanting. The set list was similar to the one posted above. Definitely it wasn't too loud in my opinion.
Cheers for the years of music, and thanks for cheering me up with the show!

Awesome show in Hamburg, although the place felt like a damn viking sauna. Amon Amarth are so damn able to create a nice atmosphere. Again I saw so many happy people, that's really enchanting. The set list was similar to the one posted above. Definitely it wasn't too loud in my opinion.
Cheers for the years of music, and thanks for cheering me up with the show!

:p :kickass: