Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

At least they got the year right!

(for those who remember the shirts at Bloodshed over Bochum, hehehe)

The year was wrong?:lol: Oh, I love such things!

Ok, in my opinion there is a little little bit wrong on the anniversary shirt too.:) As far as I know actually it's rather called Progresja Klub than Club.
But ok, who is that pedantic?!:loco:

look at the positives, tight fit cut of those t-shirts accentuates man boobs quite nicely

Indeed!

Front:
bloodshed_front.jpg

Back:
bloodshed_back.jpg

Fitted on a dork:
bloodshed_dork.jpg

I don't see any boobs! I only see a strange neckline, but guess (hope) it's just a pleat. Is it the right size?

I don't see any boobs! I only see a strange neckline, but guess (hope) it's just a pleat. Is it the right size?

neckline is more due to me keeping both my arms extended for the pic :loco:

And recently lost some weight, so my moobs have decreased some in size, and the shirt is less tight fitting (XL, was OK in 2008, a bit big now) than it used to be

How to try and get 3 sites in different countries to work in the same way, and hopefully be able to reuse the work that is being done.

Basically trying to fighure out ways of working with VHDL development fr digital deisgn of both FPGA and ASIC.

Very much an important topic, but a huge one, and I feel it will be difficult if we try and fix every problem at the one sitting.

But at least you've got the ultimate bullet for muscle regeneration? Still looking for it. Even though I do no sports. I'm only sitting (some say so)....:lol: But next day it is the same fatigue like after boxing lesson (even without sparring). Don't know why, maybe I make something wrong.:confused:

Time to head to Tre Små Rum soon, one of the best beer bars in the country (yes, I'm slightly biased) to look at the spare room he has.

We shall discuss how to rebuild it, and what brewery equipment we should aquire, as well as what beers I shall brew for him.

One of the steps of me becoming the best commercial beer brewers in the country (yes, I'm a bit biased here too).

Anyhow, it'll be fun!

That happens if boys are busy impressing girls on the bus!:D
But a walk on fresh air of course is not bad for hangover headaches, so you're lucky.:)

Ha, I love those lazy Sundays without hangover.