Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Start training for a job on Monday.....security at Cowboys Stadium. Was kinda embaressing during orientation when the dude asked how many of us were Cowboys fans,,,and I was like um...I dont watch football. Now to find another part time job to go with this one and start apartment hunting...

Security at Cowboys stadium? I thought that's why concealed carry was for!
Of course with a 1-3 record, that could explain it! ;-)

LOL!! You'd think right!! Honestly I think they should just let the cheerleaders play the games they might actually have a better record.

Went with some friends and watched it again last night, it's so awesome!

I shoulda went and seen that..but me and my ball and chain went and saw Saw 3D...was kinda pointless to me since i blind in one eye and cant see 3D but it was kinda funny to watch all the people staring at him while he was laughing thru the movie :D

Side note got an apartment and none of my neighbors speak english and run from me when I walk down the sidewalk... :(

I have three months to get my driver's license, or else I have to pay 100 euros to have three months additional time to get it. I already paid a thousand euros to try out the license for a year but I never went to the classes, had this shit uselessly dragging and now I gotta pay for that shit.

Getting the driver's license in France is such a pain in the ass, and expensive as hell. I was wondering how it was in other countries? I heard that it was easy in the US, and like 50 dollars only or so? Is that true?

I have three months to get my driver's license, or else I have to pay 100 euros to have three months additional time to get it. I already paid a thousand euros to try out the license for a year but I never went to the classes, had this shit uselessly dragging and now I gotta pay for that shit.

Getting the driver's license in France is such a pain in the ass, and expensive as hell. I was wondering how it was in other countries? I heard that it was easy in the US, and like 50 dollars only or so? Is that true?

it used to be around $25 but I think it's up to $50 now every 8 years or so, in FL at least

problem here is that they give the license to all hence lots of people that should have never been allowed to drive, add to that cell phones and fast food from drive thrus and it gets dangerous, lots of morons out there

I know, it sucks, it's such a money making machine. I don't even want to think how much it cost me to get my driving license- easier to get in the UK than in Spain but much, much more expensive.

TBH I did not need a driving license per se, and I still don't (it's not like living in the US) but I got fed up of people harping me and asking why I did not have one. It's so much better to do when you are fresh out of school.

25-50 dollars for a license seems so unreal to me. So damn cheap. I understand that its so cheap in the US, since its such a necessity with all the wide spaces you have ;). I live in Paris, and the public transportation here is top notch. Plus having a car would just be a bother since parking places are so scarce, but while I can I better get this license anyway because its still useful, at least as a "savoir vivre" (can't translate this expression, but Belgar and Spanish_Lass get it ^^). Can't be free and independent without a driver's license.

Are these driving classes financed by the state in the US? I mean how can the prices be so drastically different? 50 dollars in the US, and 1000 dollars here? Why the hell?

Are these driving classes financed by the state in the US? I mean how can the prices be so drastically different? 50 dollars in the US, and 1000 dollars here? Why the hell?

Driver's education class is a euphemism in the US. Most kids learn how to drive in high school where they can take a class, otherwise you can just show up to the exam take a computer test, fail it, then take it again. The practice test is absurd as well. You drive on a closed circuit, do 1 or 2 maneuvers try to park in a spot where a truck could park, then you get your license.
The result is a huge population of drivers that have no knowledge of road ethics. I think it is more prominent in the south, I drove in the north and it was much better.