Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

It's not THAT cold in Edinburgh but we've been hit by more snow than the scots know what to do with- it takes an inch to make them panic and with a foot, chaos ensues..., I'm the only person in my section who has managed to make it to the office this week...

Something that amuses me about UK people... they wear wellies when it's snowing (as in when it's cold but not particularly wet) and when it melts and it's soaking wet, they take the wellies off and wear regular shoes! :err::guh:

An idea for a Chr...er...Yule carol:

Amon Amarth et. al. track down Santa, eat his reindeer, brutally kill a few elves, and sacrifice the presents to the Gods. The same could be applied for a certain troublesome baby that popped out around Yule...a post-natal abortion like Herod had in mind would have been helpful...

I'm in my last hour of work (ehm, well, being AT work at least...) for 2010.

My motivation is super low since brain has autoset for vacation with beer mode...

Onle reason I haven't left and diminished my flex account is I'm actually waiting for a freind to swing by and leave a few of his home brewed beers.

Like I don't have enough beers, you might think?
Sure, I have plenty, perhaps too much, but the lad wants me (the expert) to help him (the novice) by sampling his beers and telling him what to improve.

You notice I'm rather humble, right?

And hey hey, after today I don't work no more for 2010!
That means only 12 more days of work before I leave for my US vacation and of course the 70k cruise :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Here in Florida we've had weird weather. We don't usually get lower then 40*F (4.44*C) and we've had some hard freezes. We don't have heat strips, so it's just heat pumps and space heaters. My son really has on concept of cold and thought his computer was breaking because it was blowing cold air. He also thought the frost on the grass was snow. I need to get him out more.

Sweden Rock Shop's new catalogue has a nice cover:

186527.jpg