Vintersorg is from Skellefteå

Hey maybe some of you non-americans want to recommend some beers for me? I know of a store here that Imports beer from all over the world, I would love to give them some suggestions.

If you are coming to America I would have to recommend

anything from Elysian Brewery (Seattle)
Rogue-Dead Guy Ale,
Widmer Hefewiezen,
Deschuttes-Black Butte Porter and Obsidian Stout,
and I once had a Beer called Moose Drool in the small town of Whitefish, Montana that kicked my ass!

Of course these are all West Coast beers, you're on your own if you go to the East Coast.

Originally posted by Morgana
... but I prefer cider, REAL cider!!! English or German cider!

I have to say the Scandinavien cider is crap!!!!!!

...and I love Met and Mead! :)

Don't care much for Cider, although the Cider you drink is probably much different from what we have here.

I would love to try Mead sometime, never had it
What is Met?

Originally posted by Algol
Rogue-Dead Guy Ale

My brother works at a store that sells this. He brought home a catalog that has a shirt with a skeleton on it. I might get the tee shirt. It looked pretty cool. I wasn't sure how the beer tastes. I will have to tell him to get some of this.

Australians drink more beer per head than any other country in the world...sorry guys we just past germany hehe

I'd like to say that i keep the averages up too :D
Home brewing is huge here...my dad is getting me a brew kit for christmas this year so i have to stock up on bottles. I believe the most common brand used for home brewing here is american...Coopers?
Anyway...try Fourex, the export Fosters is ok
From Europe...Stella Artois is nice. Grolsch and Heinekin not bad either.
Depends on what type of beer u like too..
Have u tried any of the darker beers like Guiness or Kilkenny.
I like Boddingtons from england.

Drink up lads and lasses

Originally posted by sinsofman

Depends on what type of beer u like too..
Have u tried any of the darker beers like Guiness or Kilkenny.
I like Boddingtons from england.

Drink up lads and lasses

Guiness reigns supreme, Boddingtons is alright, but I think the Limeys do better with the Samuel Smiths beers, some of the best imports I've had! Last years Winter Welcome was TOPS!!:loco: