Viva Emptiness indeed...

yv said:
"Ball" = personification. Left ball actually.

I presume your joking.

I dont know what the hell you're talking about though.

ball = personification? Do you mean a person called ball?

That would mean somebody called ball is kicking..

kicking what? and who is this "ball" character?

blahblahblah.

taranis said:
You have less place on this board than i do.

Oracle you only think you would. I know that you wouldnt because if that's your reaction everytime someone disagrees with your point of view or says something you dont like then youre probably already in prison. If not physically then at least mentally.

How do you handle everyday life?

By saying what you said about VE you have a offended me and I am completly serious about what I said although now you seem like your scared what happened taranis did the mean ol man scare you.

"yo thats all it was yo, you fuckin lied to me beeeaach"

XDDD i laughed my sit off with this one!...

anyways, if you dont like it, its okay...

i think is cool album, but Last fair deal gone down trilogy still the best (LFDGD, Teargas EP, Tonight's Music)... i wish they do more LFDGD sound....Or maybe a mix between VE and LFDGD...

PD: tonights music rules too....DEad house rulz... Anyways, katatonia rules....

foodified said:
I think that Jonas sings from personal feelings and circumstances, not just putting on a show to meet the emotional criteria of a Katatonia disc. If someone wants to dismiss this band because they can build a mental bridge from Katatonia's higher ground to the lower wastes of nu-metal, so be it, but it's their loss.
I totally agree with that - I hate almost...no I even hate all Nu Metal I heard so far, but IMO the new Katatonia album is fucking great - and I'm not a fanboy; I still prefer the older stuff, but V.E. is damn good anyway.

Heretic Insane said:
it's still about a million times better than any Opeth album.
bullshit.

Shogunautz said:
I think you chose the wrong place for this complete and utter blasphemy! If you were in a room full of all the people in this forum, you would have been beaten into an inch of your fucking pathetic life, but not let you die. Then you would have all your limbs cut off with the most rusty chainsaw anyone can find. This would be followed by the complete burning of all your flesh, even the severed limbs. After that, pictures would have been taken and sent to all of the most evil black metal bands in the world so they can use it for album art. And then, after all that, we'd have the ordasity to put Viva Emptiness on LOOP in your CD player with headphones on your ears!
OMG you're too br00tl ph0r thiz forum!! I can't believe that Katatonia fans can have fantasies which are THAT perverted... :OMG:

Oracle, I was chosing the polite way of laughing at you.

Sounding scared indeed. I think you're reading a little too much of your own wishes into my words.
As for your ol man, i didnt even notice you'd got him out! but no, i'm not scared by it. I'm sure worse goes on in public toilets.
What you do in the privacy of your own home is your business Lord Ian.

What a tit.

You know, it amazes me that all of you guys take one person's obviously less-than-informed opinion and turn it into a war of eschatalogical proportions. Yes, Taranis' thoughts on Viva Emptiness are hackneyed and subjective, but they are his. Let him deprive himself of great music and go on with all of your lives. In my opinion, Viva Emptiness is a great album, but definitely not their best. LFDGD is their apex and I have already resigned myself to believing that they will never achieve that level of artistic honesty and drama again. But I will still enjoy what they put out, regardless if one or two people don't like it. Christ, get over it.