Volunteers for being the moderator of this board

Do you want to moderate this board ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cedarbreed said:
Just vote for 'yes I volunteer' in the poll, Pagan2002 is automatically part of the list ...

Why should Pagan2002 be automatically part of the list? He thinks that fuckin' racist/misogynist Mehdi is a good idea for co-moderating. How many people do you want driven off the board?
I don't care if this IS his board, he's not qualified.

please Cedarbreed and others calling for a moderator, tell me what problem you have with the current one, Mark!! He moderates this forum, he helps if needed and quickly responds. I dont really get what else you need but I think its more about censorship. No good.

Dora said:
please Cedarbreed and others calling for a moderator, tell me what problem you have with the current one, Mark!! He moderates this forum, he helps if needed and quickly responds. I dont really get what else you need but I think its more about censorship. No good.

Mariner said:
lmao :lol:

i think mark never takes a look at this forum

trona said:
Why should Pagan2002 be automatically part of the list? He thinks that fuckin' racist/misogynist Mehdi is a good idea for co-moderating. How many people do you want driven off the board?
I don't care if this IS his board, he's not qualified.

1/ Mehdi is not a racist, I can tell. He's just got a very heavy sense of humour.

2/ Pagan2002 is the best person to judge what should or should not be posted here and moreover he said he wanted to be a mod I think. He can still vote no if he wants not.

3/ No one wants a mod, we don't give a shit about it, we're killing time.

Just wanted to add that if Trona's posts about paedophilia and cumming in the mouth of a 3 years old had been censored, I wouldn't have complained...

Mariner said:
lmao :lol:

i think mark never takes a look at this forum
I've already moderated some messages and ppl with his kind and fast help when it was needed. This is a possibility for anyone. Theres also a "report this post" link in each message. I think its better to have someone for this job who is not involved in our daily e-life..

you did? at the antimatter forum yes, but dunc came in between there. here too? darn. who cares? this is the internet anyway.

someone can say whatever he wants to me over the internet. i dont care. i would if i would really know him. but why feeling offended by a e-stranger?

I'll volunteer just to spice things up. If elected I'll rule with an iron fist. Cake and lemonade on the last Sunday of the month, to sweeten the deal.

I thank you.