Volunteers for being the moderator of this board

Do you want to moderate this board ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trona said:
Dora, did you ever stop to think that maybe the U.S. can stomp all over the rest of the world because you all can't get your shit together about how to get over your racism and ethnic squabbles? and extreme sexism? You're an easy target, weak by comparison, weakened from the base level internally, person to person, because of the kind of BS mentality you spew.

It's suppressed here so people can get on with threir work and lives and be productive and not held back by any kind of shit like this, or even have to think about it much from day to day which can wear you down. It isn't perfect but it's better than what I'm seeing in some of you people. Seems like you're more interested in holding onto archaic modes of prejudice than challenging yourself to becoming stronger better than that.
1. Why did you post this here?!
2. The fact that you brain still cannot process what i said in other threads is not enought reason to call me racist, its just a way you argue when nothing else is left. And its not because of your nationality, I'm sorry, but I think its just yourself.
3. Sexism? What is that? Do I like sex or sexes? err? I dont even get what your talkin about so seriously. As for the number of mentioning genitals I think you precede :)
4. ontho archaic prejudice: TELL ME, what was the PREJUDICE itself and where did you read it! The exact adjective like "stupid" "week" "evil" "bad" "not worthy", any.. Cos thats the thing. Your so fucking blinded by your race-frustration that you see enemies everywhere. Its not the first time you went mad, remember? Last one was with strangelight a day ago. Dont be afraid like. We - here - live in a peaceful world. Maybe you should come over.

trona said:
Dora, did you ever stop to think that maybe the U.S. can stomp all over the rest of the world because you all can't get your shit together about how to get over your racism and ethnic squabbles? and extreme sexism? You're an easy target, weak by comparison, weakened from the base level internally, person to person, because of the kind of BS mentality you spew.

It's suppressed here so people can get on with threir work and lives and be productive and not held back by any kind of shit like this, or even have to think about it much from day to day which can wear you down. It isn't perfect but it's better than what I'm seeing in some of you people. Seems like you're more interested in holding onto archaic modes of prejudice than challenging yourself to becoming stronger better than that.
sorry, but stating something like that is quite inadequate. You said in various posts how great the US are, how much people work, etc. I don't want to say anything about Americans and their politics now, about their treatment of various cultures and nations, because you should know your country's history. And I've been to the US various times and I've witnessed rassicm there, and I was absolutely shocked by it. I only mention the riots in L.A., which you might have heard of.

Europe is a mixture of various cultures, religions and nations, and I think that by now people have learned to appreciate differences because if you stick to yourself only, stagnation is the result.
I'm a teacher and I know exactly what kids are being taught in school, that intercultural subject have become the most important aspects now; but it is also quite important to be critical, to your own culture/history/nation as well as to others, otherwise historical mistakes will be repeated.
Mistakes have been made by every single nation/culture on this planet, and there are fantastic and wonderful aspects about every culture and nation.
I think you should come to Europe, visit people (also those from this board) and different countries with all their unique aspects and cultures, and then you might see that the vast majority of them are neither racists nor ignorant people, but a great mixture of everything that this continent has to offer.

Race riots? What about ethnic warfare across eastern europe, nazism, etc.? I think you're in some denial there.

I'm well aware of how this country sucks, I "grew up" (that definition is for Ben's sake reading this) in the ghetto of Baltimore, an 80% black city, one of the most dangerous cities in this country as well. South L.A. has got nothing on it. Extreme poverty as well.

I'm also saying, if you wanna get the U.S. off your backs, what are you gonna have to do to get it off ? Become stronger than us? How are you going to do that? The way it is now? Don't you think you're gonna have to do better in every way ?
I'm fucking dissappointed to find so much lingering crap in just one small cross section of European population here on this board. Rediculous.

Cerulean said:
Trona you have a fucked up mind and should consider psychiatry, from the moment you joined, there wasn't a single post that made sense.
Oh by the way, you do realise that Mehdi IS an arab eh?

Yes I do realize. Why do you think, cerulean that th U.S.is stomping all over Europe right now? How do you think we are able to do it? Why should we have to come into ethnic wars in eastern Europe?

Then what is the fucking point in blaming Mehdi for racism? You must be the only one in here taking him so seriously, you should know better. Hell, even Ivo accepted Mehdi's strange e-personality.

Like I said, I don't accept it. That's my choice. And you won't find one place where I've ever said anything against his ethnicity or religion. Why would I ? Everything he's said to me has been FULLY unprovoked because he's a n e-cocksucker.

trona said:
Race riots? What about ethnic warfare across eastern europe, nazism, etc.? I think you're in some denial there. .

there's been nazism everywhere on this earth somehow. it's unfair to call only the eastern europe newbies nazis.

trona said:
I'm well aware of how this country sucks, I "grew up" (that definition is for Ben's sake reading this) in the ghetto of Baltimore, an 80% black city, one of the most dangerous cities in this country as well. South L.A. has got nothing on it. Extreme poverty as well..

you sound a bit like mehdi when he describes his neighbourhood :)

trona said:
Race riots? What about ethnic warfare across eastern europe, nazism, etc.? I think you're in some denial there.

I'm well aware of how this country sucks, I "grew up" (that definition is for Ben's sake reading this) in the ghetto of Baltimore, an 80% black city, one of the most dangerous cities in this country as well. South L.A. has got nothing on it. Extreme poverty as well.

I'm also saying, if you wanna get the U.S. off your backs, what are you gonna have to do to get it off ? Become stronger than us? How are you going to do that? The way it is now? Don't you think you're gonna have to do better in every way ?
I'm fucking dissappointed to find so much lingering crap in just one small cross section of European population here on this board. Rediculous.
??? You admit the US suck, then you claim that they are 'strong' - then what's you definition of strength? Putting dictators into position to smash an entire country?
What kind of competition between the US and Europe are you talking about anyway? Better, worse, what's the point anyway?
Yes, you're right, there's racism everywhere in the US, L.A. was just one exampe I wanted to mention.
I'm from Germany so there's no need to tell me anything about racism and what it leads to. But believe me, we learned, and history won't be repeated, that's for sure.
I don't know anything about you and why you react so 'sensitive' when it comes to such topics, but by turning every argument down, by calling other people's opinions ridiculous, etc. - don't you think that the first step of overcoming prejudice - as you accuse others of being prejudiced here - would be to read carefully and think about them? It's not 'just one small cross section of European population here'. Maybe you just learn something about Europe and its history - there are people from the North and the South of Europe here, with Arab, Greek, Latin, Germanic, etc. heritage - hence a very nice mixture of basically everything. Sorry, dear, but the only one who apparently is too prejudiced to deal with different people is yourself. I hope that one day you'll be able to realise that aggression doesn't get you anywhere, try to relax and open up a bit, you will be surprised how many nice people you'll get to know then. And get yourself a sense of humour, because you don't seem to get it when people post saracstic or ironic posts in here.

Maybe you're right Neph.
But tell me, how many synagogues exist in Germany and Poland right now? And from what there are, if any, how many go unmolested by the population?
Or is it kinda like France that way?

>>>"because you don't seem to get it when people post saracstic or ironic posts in here."

Neither do the people here of mine, get it either.

>>>"??? You admit the US suck, then you claim that they are 'strong' - then what's you definition of strength? Putting dictators into position to smash an entire country?"
>>>"What kind of competition between the US and Europe are you talking about anyway? Better, worse, what's the point anyway?"

That's right, economically, everything. Europe made itself dependent on us for no reason. Why we now have so much power. You handed it to us an long time ago.
What kind of competition? Economic, mainly. Our anti-racism, anti-sexism laws applied in the workplace and out in society by law have played a big part in us being where we are today. Why people continue to flock here, like idiots.

>>>"But believe me, we learned, and history won't be repeated"

As far as I've heard the Nazi party is still going strong, and not just in Germany. Even recent upsurges, eh?

And some countries engaged in our recent little war(s). History won't repeat itself? Are you kidding me? History never stops repeating itself.

>>>>"I hope that one day you'll be able to realise that aggression doesn't get you anywhere, try to relax and open up a bit, you will be surprised how many nice people you'll get to know then. "

It's not the differences I have a problem with, it's just the racism and archaic sexism. maybe you're right though, eh? I'm usually awfully submissive. Right Wicaya ? ;)

But right now........................

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
im not sure she can get out of her reservation tho :(

I'm feeling........................
tribalsovereigntee_1748_2699464