Volunteers for being the moderator of this board

Do you want to moderate this board ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cedarbreed said:
Just wanted to add that if Trona's posts about paedophilia and cumming in the mouth of a 3 years old had been censored, I wouldn't have complained...

My posts, all of those that you're talking about, were supposed to be mockeries, satires of the people they were directed at here for the reasons stated above, they're racist/misogynists. Was that above your head? Duh.

These people shouldn't be moderating this board.

trona said:
My posts, all of those that you're talking about, were supposed to be mockeries, satires of the people they were directed at here for the reasons stated above, they're racist/misogynists. Was that above your head? Duh.

These people shouldn't be moderating this board.

I think you went too far with that but whatever ... It's only e-arguing, they don't mean what they type you know...

Dora, did you ever stop to think that maybe the U.S. can stomp all over the rest of the world because you all can't get your shit together about how to get over your racism and ethnic squabbles? and extreme sexism? You're an easy target, weak by comparison, weakened from the base level internally, person to person, because of the kind of BS mentality you spew.

It's suppressed here so people can get on with threir work and lives and be productive and not held back by any kind of shit like this, or even have to think about it much from day to day which can wear you down. It isn't perfect but it's better than what I'm seeing in some of you people. Seems like you're more interested in holding onto archaic modes of prejudice than challenging yourself to becoming stronger better than that.

cedarbreed said:
I think you went too far with that but whatever ... It's only e-arguing, they don't mean what they type you know...

there is no evidence that they don't mean it. Where is it? Then I'll believe that.

I even baited Mehdi with the jew cock piece and he admitted that it was Jews, not just Israel that he wanted dead.

trona said:
there is no evidence that they don't mean it. Where is it? Then I'll believe that.

I even baited Mahdi with the jew cock piece and he admitted that it was Jews, not Israel that he wanted dead.

Well, since you don't know him you cannot know if it's for real or not that's true. But I do know him in real life and I can tell you it's only e-provocation. Really harsh e-provocation I admit but most of the time I find him funny.

cedarbreed said:
Well, since you don't know him you cannot know if it's for real or not that's true. But I do know him in real life and I can tell you it's only e-provocation. but most of the time I find him funny.

>>>"Really harsh e-provocation I admit "

Really? Than really what could possibly be the problem with mine? Like I said before, what I've posted is mild compared to what else I COULD post. Is your problem that I can out-do him? Because I can, easily.

trona said:
>>>"Really harsh e-provocation I admit "

Really? Than really what could possibly be the problem with mine? Like I said before, what I've posted is mild compared to what else I COULD post. Is your problem that I can out-do him? Because I can, easily.

Honestly I found your post way more shocking than Medhi's but it's an old story now ... Let's forget about that

No, it's not old, it continues as we post right now, the indian bashing, on other threads. Look around.
And it will continue.

trona said:

my jokes go obviously veeeery far above your head too :lol:

What can I say then ... It's just a joke ... If you take offence from it then take offence and e-fight with mehdi. Why not after all, it could turn out funny !

cedarbreed said:
Honestly I found your post way more shocking than Medhi's but it's an old story now ... Let's forget about that

You find it more shocking because you're not Indian and the racism isn't directed at YOU.

And are you telling me to forget it? You have GOT to be kidding me , RIGHT?!

ive pulled much more anti-french e-jokes than anti-native e-jokes, and none even got e-anal about that trona. get a life ffs :lol:

trona said:
Then you will have no problem with me defending myself anyway i see fit, in the future here.

not really. if i had to get offended everytime someone said something negative about arabs, id sound like you. arabs are the steak-knife of the world :lol: