Vortex to do Guest Vocals on New Borknagar Album

Zephyrus

Tyrants and Slaves
Jan 18, 2006
Maine or Iowa
That's right. My inside source has informed me of this, as he just conducted an interview with Simen and PM'ed me about this little tid-bit. He'll have the full interview up soon and I'll post it in this thread once it's published.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:OMG::kickass::heh::zombie::ill:o_O:loco: :headbang: :Smokedev::Spin::kickass::kickass:

I hope this becomes into reality... I won't believe it til I hear a new song with Simen on vocals.

That's right. My inside source has informed me of this, as he just conducted an interview with Simen and PM'ed me about this little tid-bit. He'll have the full interview up soon and I'll post it in this thread once it's published.

I'm sure your friend appreciates you leaking this :lol: make sure you link us to the full interview though! And yeah, when I met Simen as we where talking he discussed the possibility of doing this (or how he would like to), but didn't say anything was set in stone and then we kind of trailed off subject so I was left without much to report. :lol:

If you're lying to me I'm going to go up to Maine and destroy you, my good friend.

Maine > Texas

I'm sure your friend appreciates you leaking this :lol: make sure you link us to the full interview though! And yeah, when I met Simen as we where talking he discussed the possibility of doing this (or how he would like to), but didn't say anything was set in stone and then we kind of trailed off subject so I was left without much to report. :lol:

The interview is going to be publicly released soon, so leaking a couple details won't hurt. And if anything, the band would be more annoyed at Simen for announcing this than anyone else.

If this is true I'll bet someone from the band will come and delete the thread. I'll remain sceptical of this until I see something official.

Same here, even though he expressed an interest in doing it, he also is really busy with a bunch of other things (including a 3 month old child) so I'm not sure if it will happen. I'm hoping for the best but won't look forward to it until it's officially confirmed.

As I was driving home I realised that there's a chance we could get to hear Simen, Andreas and Lars on one track! Awesome! :lol:

Hopefully not. I hope Simen gets his own song.
Well I think the chances of that happening are slim. :lol:

Personally I hope that doesn't happen. Soon after you'd have people who can't except that Simens gone crying out for him to come back, and Andreas to leave. Which in fairness is just right out insane.