Vortex to do Guest Vocals on New Borknagar Album

Hopefully not. I hope Simen gets his own song.

I'm totally with you on that. Simen should get his own song, a 10-miinute long epic where only he is singing. I can't imagine how messed up it would sound with Mr V and Simen singing a duet, I mean: there voices aren't the slightest compatible.

it would be really funny if his guest appearance was only to play bass and not even sing. i would feel bad for him then.
My source said he'll be doing vocals exclusively. Tyr will play bass of course.
Why does everyone knock Vintersorg? He's an amazing singer with a unique style. I have strong faith in Mr V's singing talent and musical ability. The Genuine Pulse is a perfect example of him being the right man for the job.

That song was recorded 7 years ago.....

And I see that certain band members have posted in this forum since I made this thread. I guess they're trying to ignore this security breach of sorts.

so eh, do you know when and where the full interview will be posted online? I hope he'll also have some news about Code, I'm really looking forward to their new album as well.

so eh, do you know when and where the full interview will be posted online? I hope he'll also have some news about Code, I'm really looking forward to their new album as well.

I wasn't given a specific date, but here's the actual text of the PM:

a quick heads up for the vortex fan. he has been working on new lyrics for the upcoming code material. he also plans on doing some guest vocals for borknagar's new album!!! the interview will be up soon.

Hmm... Funny how a band get to know shit through media... Simen is a great - and immensely talented - guy, but he's also a guy you have to relate to as "don't believe it before it happens"...

Well your statement really makes me doubt if this whole thing is really true then, if you haven't even heard about it yourself. I'm gonna go ahead and not get my hopes up.