vote for your fave song off the album/single

Vote for yer fave song from the new album/single

• Total voters
I've voted for "in the white" only
..but other favorites of mine are "displaced" , "dissolving bonds", "july" and maybe a good live tune could be "consternation"

really hard to choose. but i went for dissolving bonds. every time i hear the middle of the song, i like it better. the song has to be played live.

Damn you, Katatonia! Though I decided for Soil's song, Dissolving bonds and Follower, I must admit that none of the album's and EP's tracks has any boring filler riffs or other weaknesses after listening to it countless times...

I had to get used to this homogenic mass of great ideas first, the album needs a lot of time to understand each and every intelligent note...

TGCD, as a whole album, definitely is THE milestone in your history!!!! So, I hope you'll play as many songs as possible from the new CD!!!

I listened to In The White really closely today, really looked into all the lyrics, and it reminded me a lot of stuff with me and my ex... the final lyrics of the song "I have waited for you always" sent chills down my spine. I was ready to start crying after the song was over. This music is so powerful!

It's really difficult, it differs with time, depending on the mood. Sometimes I can listen to only one track from the album and then I'm hooked for days, sometimes it's another one.
I voted for July (this one even scares me, it's so real.. o_O), Deliberation (got under my skin right after the first spin) and Consternation (a gem, brilliant ideas).

OMG I cannot even begin to describe Deliberation and July with words. They are just absolutely the two best songs I've ever heard... I'm getting teary just before the last chorus of July right now, and I can't even explain why... just such amazing music.

The three for me right now would have to be
rusted , july & soils song but changes every few days.

more people should vote for displaced. i would love to see that live. heck i would love to see katatonia live. please come to Canada! haha

I really like the outro of Displaced. Great riff I wish I wrote. And the first verse. The melody and lyrics. Really good stuff right there.

I voted for 5 in order to round up my top 5 songs....unfortunately, the only other two songs I have heard are consternation and leaders. I don't plan on hearing anymore until the album comes out so I can have something at least to look forward to still.

1. My Twin/Dissolving Bonds (the two best Katatonia songs I have heard - not since Teargas/Sweet Nurse/Disposession have I been this impressed.
3. Displaced
4. Soil's Song
5. Deliberation

damn, i forgot to include the EP songs in my vote, i thought its only for the album.. then i'd vote for those.. I prefer the more varied, melodic tunes.