Want to see one of the worst "bands" ever?

You make an excellent point. Something tells me the guy's name is Jank, I don't know why.

I've got nothing except a picture of Macho Man Randy Savage holding some kleenex with the face of Shaq and some other dude on clouds, right in front of the Taj Mahal? :erk:

Starfsmenn Sorpu búnir að stofna hljómsveit?

WTF? :cry:

That's like, the intro screen. Press play or something.

On that highly cool and weird game, I just got 1171.32m, WHO KNOWS HOW.

The more I play, the more confused I become. I'm guessing that it is based on some anime where each character has certain characteristics as reflected in their particular power up and/or down in the game, and the whole thing relies on the main story: girl on bike hits guy with force and resolve, because she wants him to hump the girl that wears glasses. Maybe it's her sister and this is some bizarro universe jilted lover theme.

Good times. o_O

Ah, cool! I was hoping someone would tell me who they were, but wasn't really expecting it. Well I did notice the filename was hurrotorpedo but wasn't sure what that was referring to. Should've google'd it, but now I don't need to.

:lol: *teary eyed* :lol:

he stole my idea of using a freezer door as percussion. but i saw his ass so its ok. the use of asses in that vid is just brilliant. BRILLIANT. AMAZING, even. isn't that right max?