Want to see one of the worst "bands" ever?

Demilich said:
ha! 4589.90! WIN!
smug0yr.png

...you were saying what? :Smug:

The board I found this on had dudes getting into the 12,000m range, so you bitches still have work to do. :loco:

They rock, and everything they've ever done > almost everyone else's actions. I shall soon have to write quite an extensive essay on Kristopher Schau, the percussionist, as he's probably the funniest man alive. He's made a boat out of a dead pig, amongst other things

31druxa-topsirka.jpg

(His sidekick Kyrre with the boat)

To those who understand Norwegian:

http://www.nrk.no/magasin/upunkt/forfall/

AWESOME. Didn't that one band the Cumshots do something like that? Or uhh, are they the same dudes perhaps? My memories of funny Norwegians are fusing together. o_O

Oh look! Another 1-star thread.

Summmers_Eve.jpg

This is hands down the worst rectum oozum Ive heard in my goat damn life! I honestly didnt even know that there was this entire new wave of angsty woe is me whimpering metal being tagged as "depressive suicidal" until an hour ago. What the flying dickens is this shit? I'm down with Silencer, Nyktalgia, Trist, and other "emotive" reflections of a man's soul, but wailing like you just took it in the pooper by DeShawn in cell block 6 is too fucking much. Apparently there's a thousand of these strumming one chord ninnies passing themselves off as black metal. GTFOoRC!

Wtf?!?!?!?!?!??!

Last edited by a moderator: