warning : this is HARDCORE

That aint war, no combatants there. thats just barbarism

I dunno I can usually handle the gore, its whats happening that affects me. There one clip of some russian solier, only a kid, having his head chopped off slowly by chechens, they taunt him with the knife and all before they do it, the tossers. fuck em. lets hope their home towns get levelled. that worked for saddam

I've seen some sick shit since i've been using the net, people who have been in accidents and have been totally ripped to shreds.but stuff like that usually does'nt stay with me for too long cause usually it's been some nob head who has been speeding/pissed and has lost control of his car/motorbike or has been doing stupid tricks.What i can't handle about shit like this is the fact it's intentional,it's a human being doing it to another human.How the fuck do you cross the line to perform such an act?You can be classed a s a man after doing shit like that.(i did'nt watch it by the way i know what to expect from it.The Nick Berg one made me sick)

Bambi said:

I dunno I can usually handle the gore, its whats happening that affects me. There one clip of some russian solier, only a kid, having his head chopped off slowly by chechens, they taunt him with the knife and all before they do it, the tossers. fuck em. lets hope their home towns get levelled. that worked for saddam
Yeah my mate downloaded that one and told me about it. Even just being told about it made my head go like Id just inhaled a fat load of rush.

Yeah, and I would be dead angry if my home town was levelled because my fellow countrymen did shit to others.

I haven't watched them yet. *gggg* but I'm curious.

Nope they did cos theyre barbarians. Iraq hasnt been levelled despite the fact the yanks could easily do it instead of taking heavy casualties in fighting. If them tossers had americas destructive capability they'd use it, which is why they deserve no sympathy.

Bambi said:

They're not SOLDIERS yes, but they are combatants. I guess this is just the way 'wars' will be fought in the next decades. No real armies, no real soldiers, bombings, terror, hijacking, kidnapping... War made in 21st century... Taking a few steps back to medieval times :erk:

I thought of the same, I read an article about torture and executions in pre-modern times :) and I found it interesting. This is interesting in a different way.

Allan said:
Are you trying to get someone to write a dead long rant about humanity and such?
if you want to
its not hard to get, theyre classic baddies. Men in black with masks sawing a blokes head off for a camera. It doesnt get anymore obvious, a kid would get it. They werent ordinary decent citizens going about their daily business until a random yank warplane bombed their gota farm and turned em into psychotic fascists.

what about the 10 year embargo theyve been going through tho? kids starving to death because america said so. im not saying its an excuse for chopping innocent heads off but violence brings violence. why america didnt kick out saddam back in 1991, instead of starving his people to death? i say western countries are now paying for centuries of opression, theyve been fucking up with africa+asia+south america ever since they 'discovered' them, and its now backfiring - some sort of karma.

levelled or not, they are proper sickos.

i haven't seen the second one, the first one was already enough, and i agree mehdi the sound was the worst, and also the cutting blade like the guy was having dinner. :ill:

breaklose said:
what about the 10 year embargo theyve been going through tho? kids starving to death because america said so. im not saying its an excuse for chopping innocent heads off but violence brings violence. why america didnt kick out saddam back in 1991, instead of starving his people to death? i say western countries are now paying for centuries of opression, theyve been fucking up with africa+asia+south america ever since they 'discovered' them, and its now backfiring - some sort of karma.

What about the kids starving to death 'cause Saddam illegally creamed off all the profits from the oil for himself.What about the kids that starved while Saddam was spending more money on chemical/biological warfare so he could posion kurdish kids?