warning : this is HARDCORE

even without actually knowing the reason, there can only be one answer: the US profited from his presence (oil?) like they profited from their second attack (oil).

Cheeky Iraqi cunts had the audacity to moan about the treatment of their prisoners at the hands of American soldiers (i.e. they had to take their clothes off and lie on top of each other) whilst simoultaneously slowly sawing off the heads of American prisoners, filming it and putting it on the net.

Lord_Of_This_World said:
yeah i know.They were only chasing him away from the oil.
nah suprisingly this aint primarily about oil, it both tactical and motivated by bushes sponosrs. Oddly enough america didnt kick saddam out in 1991 because they werent too keen about commiting ground troops to a war they didnt see an exit policy from. Which is exactly the problem they have now. They also wanted to wipe saddams conventional forces out in 91 which is what they did, so they presumed he would have switched to WOMD to compensate.

Like i said doesnt really change a whole lot, these toerags arent bad guys for any other reason than a desire to return the middle east to the dark ages like they did in afghanistan.

But who exactly are Bush senior and junior's sponsors?
Oil companies.
Bush senior has held directorships on oil companies that are involved in drilling all over the middle east.Now if saddam was allowed to run amok in this region where would that leave them?

and those oil companies had the bin ladens, as an example, as partners. Watch Fahrenheit9/11, it gives some hints on Bushs intriguing politics :erk:

I bet no one really knows. It's all not knowing and people not knowing and not wanting to get their heads chopped off. And desperate people in the Middle East getting psychopaths elected in Scandinavia, whose politics will get more people to evolve into psychopaths. All getting journalists to interpret peacefulnes as self-righteousness and all feelings just remotely humanist turned into yearning for "those" 60s.

I'm to be thankful for the ability and opportunity to not give a fuck, bet most of you should be too.

Drunk too

Mick Moss said:
Cheeky Iraqi cunts had the audacity to moan about the treatment of their prisoners at the hands of American soldiers (i.e. they had to take their clothes off and lie on top of each other) whilst simoultaneously slowly sawing off the heads of American prisoners, filming it and putting it on the net.

theres a slight difference tho : the US army is a state army, official and all, and theyre supposed to bring freedom and civilisation and all that bullshit to iraq. whereas those head-choppers are just a bunch of mad fuckers with no official state back-up.

The difference to that being that if some mad American fuckers with no official state back-up beheaded and filmed Iraqi prisoners, the American government would get off their arse and make sure that the cunts were brought to justice very quickly and publicly.

Laid To Waste
RESENT A SENSE OF FEEDING, DEMANDING BLEEDING
UNHINGED A SAVAGE SEEKS A QUEST
HOLLOW HEARTS, RAPID BEATING
THE PULSE IS HIGH ITS NEVER CEASING
THIS CANNOT BE A FALSE PRETENCE

AS PEOPLE ARISE I FEEL IT

STONE COLD, A PASSIVE DISEASE, NO CHANCE OF HEALING
YOU'LL WONDER IF THIS IS THE END
THE VOID SUBMIT TO PASS THROUGH
FEAR THE EYES STARING AT YOU
A TIME OF UNRIVALLED DESPAIR

AS PEOPLE ARRIVE I FEEL THEIR STARE

YOU LIVED A LIFE IN CHAINS
YOUR MASTER COULD NOT SAVE
YOU'LL LOSE THE GRASP OF GAIN
NO METHOD TO YOUR RAGE

YOU DIE A DEATH EACH DAY
FOR SOME IT SEEMS TO STAY THAT WAY

CHANNELS TO FEED YOUR HATE
LYING THERE FOR YOU TO TAKE
A PLACE WHERE FOOLS ATTEND
NO PRAYERS FOR YOU MY FRIEND

mick has caught the correct. The other difference is america has a free media and a democratic govt (both of which are changing sadly). The toe rags who were abusing POWS as part of the yanks policy had their cover blown so people are now being put on trial and bush was shitting bricks from the fallout. That wouldnt happen in saudi or iran or even egypt

Bambi said:
mick has caught the correct. The other difference is america has a free media and a democratic govt (both of which are changing sadly). The toe rags who were abusing POWS as part of the yanks policy had their cover blown so people are now being put on trial and bush was shitting bricks from the fallout. That wouldnt happen in saudi or iran or even egypt

and you ever wondered why third world countries are poor AND retarded when it comes to democracy/freedom of speech/liberties/etc? its mostly because the good old democratic white man has been saddaming the poor black man for a few centuries. the western world is ripping the seeds its sowed - not that its a good thing at all. oh and anyone remember what the USA were doing during the iran/iraq war in the 80s again? or during the afghanistan/ussr war? rambo 3 anyone? people should read history books before stating opinions about recent events - the world wasnt born on sept 11th ffs.

breaklose said:
and you ever wondered why third world countries are poor AND retarded when it comes to democracy/freedom of speech/liberties/etc? its mostly because the good old democratic white man has been saddaming the poor black man for a few centuries. the western world is ripping the seeds its sowed - not that its a good thing at all. oh and anyone remember what the USA were doing during the iran/iraq war in the 80s again? or during the afghanistan/ussr war? rambo 3 anyone? people should read history books before stating opinions about recent events - the world wasnt born on sept 11th ffs.
no one said the world was fair, but i am not so sure that the whole reason that africa or the middle east is in such a state is just because of foreign oppression or so..

certainly this whole story of world war three is a massive melting pot of thousands of years of history and badness, and could be put down to many causes.

i think though that just saying its about oil or money is wrong. the religions are too old and too powerful and that too has been a contributing factor in all of this.

i'll also say this... dont you think that at least part of the reason that certain countries or societies are in a mess is partly because they just can't seem to get their shit together?

its a natural state of affairs for species to fight for survival and the fittest always come out on top, thats the way it is throughout nature.

this war is the big one and its very complicated and theres no way out.
well thats what i think anyway.

and the day that the religions die will be a happy one indeed. probably replaced with something else anyway... i wonder what? match of the day in space maybe?

It's out right disgusting... Did you see some of those clips of some russian soldier getting his throat cut off in the Tjetjenian Republic? The sound of that one was so awful... the death angst... :erk:

What is important to realize is that it's most likely not Iraqis doing these deeds, but foreign forces, such as Al Quaida and similar organizations. (doesn't make it less fucked up though)

pagan2002 said:
i'll also say this... dont you think that at least part of the reason that certain countries or societies are in a mess is partly because they just can't seem to get their shit together?

its a natural state of affairs for species to fight for survival and the fittest always come out on top, thats the way it is throughout nature.

youre right but hey i got a question : any idea about the reasons why those countries cant get their shit together tho? yeah the white man's evolution was faster and 'better' (whatever it could mean) than the 'black' mans, which resulted in...constant opression for a couple of centuries. then after post-WW2, we got all those independace wars and what happened? the western countries fucked off back home leaving those countries at it. some were lucky enough to do 'okay' now, but most of those countries are now part of the good old third world, drowning in ignorance and poverty. if western countries want to think its not at least their partly fault, now this is denial.

i can understand how some species are more involved than others, but opression has never been too fair to my eyes.

yeah it is mostly the european super powers fault, after all most of the civilisations they conquered went from chasing their dinnner with a spear to modern industrialised societies overnight and then when the whites fecked off they wound up as feudal societies with modern technology and economies, not good

But you'll see that their own countrymen have opressed them as much as johnny empire. Its a bit rich blaming all the wrongs in the world on the evil west. the little black lads and camel worriers were just as happy to oppress each other and build their own empires until the west started doing it far better. Whats really sickening is the way America has promoted opression in third world countries for its own economic gains