Warning - Watching From a Distance

the plane! the plane!

• Total voters
Hey thanks Nick. That's cool.

Also, "I find again I am starving in your mystery"...I always thought he was saying "misery", but yeah, "mystery" might work too.

I have Echoes mostly written down too. I'll give it one more listen, fill in the gaps, then post it.

Too bad Rich didn't seem to go for my idea of talking to Patrick about whether he'd release the lyrics. :erk:

I really get kind of stalker-vibe from the song rather than a theme of long lost love, so when he Pat belts out the middle lyrics of "I know you love me, I know you do!" it gives me the chills.

Yeah, I don't know what to make of this song anymore. At first I simply though, yeah, lost love, and kinda totally felt what I thought Pat was sayin' there. But the more I pay attention, the more it doesn't sound like what I thought.

Update: turns out there are no boxes and the guy Tim was talking to is an idiot. So the box Rich sold WAS the last box. Which I'm fine with.

Awesome news my gloom brothers!!!

Two mighty releases on vinyl by Englands Gloom Gods WARNING!!

1) THE SKULL Records will release both the bands demo's as a limited edition LP shortly, with a small percentage of the pressing being on 180 g weight heavy wax and all housed in a gatefold sleeve!! hails to serkan and Alex for this release

2) "WATCHING FROM A DISTANCE" will be issued shortly as a double LP due to popular demand and the German label Blut & Eisen productions - limited to 500 copies, more details as soon as get them...

Gloom on!!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I was filling everyone else on it, and I will buy the Strength to Dream release, if it happens.