Warrel's solo debut, Praises to the War Machine out NOW

It certainly didn't blow my mind right out of the gate. In fact, aside from Brother, and the Sisters cover- I was dissapointed at first as well. It took quite a few listens to creep in. Once I realized it wasn't the kind of record I was expecting, the record it actually is won me over. It's not a stunner- it's a creeper.

Still, I'd like to see him go even more experimental on any followup...

Ron

Okay, this'll put me over my posting limit for the next few years, but- BONUS TRACK!!?? Just saw the Japan Import on Ebay with a demo version of Brother, and a new track- Everything Is Fading. Anybody heard it? I've got to hear this!

Ron

When I first listened to the album on myspace, I knew it'd be a departure from Nevermore (isn't that what the idea of a solo album is?)... so I went in with no expectations except that it would be at least decent rock music...... thus I was fuckin blown away from the start. I've listened to the album way too much now, almost daily still

I too listen to it daily. I'm going to admit I was a bit worried at first, but I really love it. I really hope we see another solo in the future. It is my favorite album next to this godless endeavour. And because it is different I don't compare the two.

Okay, this'll put me over my posting limit for the next few years, but- BONUS TRACK!!?? Just saw the Japan Import on Ebay with a demo version of Brother, and a new track- Everything Is Fading. Anybody heard it? I've got to hear this!

Ron

Demo of "Brother"? Don`t know about that but I got this Digipack Ltd. Edition with "Everything is fading" and that tune is on the same level with rest of the album.

I live in Europe (Finland) and got the Ltd. Edition Digipack from a local CD store.

the great album ever...my favourite is LET YOU DOWN

"Let you down" is a weak track in my opinion, but to each his own :p Not the worst, "Obey" is (aside from the nice jazzy guitar solo).

This album really grew on me, I like it a lot! Now get to writing some smashing Nevermore material, Warrel!

"Let you down" is a weak track in my opinion, but to each his own :p Not the worst, "Obey" is (aside from the nice jazzy guitar solo).

This album really grew on me, I like it a lot! Now get to writing some smashing Nevermore material, Warrel!

i mean, this song describe a person that i know well...the lyrics seems to be written for him.

what about lucretia my riflection? does anyone like s.o.m? i cant even image that warrel likes dark