Was it Worth it?

I think he's a great guitarist but his speciality is he writes the coolest music in the whole world. There are always those whiny ass bitches who say U know, COB is just simple patterns being played back to back and there is nothing interesting about it. One thing I've learned is not to argue with someone who doesn't understand. The people who only look at Alexi as a guitarist are missing the point. It's unfair, of course there are six hundred better guitar players in the world, but who gives a fuck because they're mostly guys who have no life and just play in their room 24/7, and none of those six hundred can write cooler songs.

It's still probably a very kickass metal song with extreme skateboarders on the video, so I'm sure the band doesn't give a fuck if we think it's metal or not.

Well, IF the song is good. And then again, it'll be a good song with a shitty video. Nothing new for CoB I guess.

So much for the "satanic" aka atmospheric, somber etc. album

I mean, it's hard to expect anything like that from Bodom. I mean, what was the last time (if ever) that you've heard anything of the sort from them?

Alexi is certainly ONE of the best, but THE best, prolly not. That's goin on technicality and such bs...He is however in my opinion THE best composer and songwriter I have ever come across. So it's not that he plays good, for me, it's that he knows where to put a note. The other night I was hangin out with a friend who mentioned his vocals were a bit heavy. NO! I'm from the southern united states, here we get cookie monster vocaled shitmetal bands.... I like his vocals, once again as an artist he knows where to put inflection on his lyrics. So often I listen to a band, or classical composer, and think... bam, there should be a note there, it leaves the song feeling "unfinished".... I dunno, maybe I'm just talkin out my ass. I am however, excited as hell about the new album.

I mean, it's hard to expect anything like that from Bodom. I mean, what was the last time (if ever) that you've heard anything of the sort from them?

Well it was mostly a joke, but since Alexi said, that album is going to be very "satanic", in case of COB it translates to as the album is going to be darker or more atmospheric than teir latest few. That was just in contrast to the "red-blooded", aka "high-spirited and strong-willed; vigorous, lusty, etc." kind of "party" thing. Obviously I'm not waiting anything truly satanic or dark music from the band :lol:

What the fuck is wrong about Metal / skate together !

I am a skater , and I listen a lot of Black / death Metal , Some of my friend are skater too , WE ARE NOT GAY OR STUPID.
We poo we pee we eat ... you guys acting "Bigot" ...
Skater are not all listening sum 31 and acting like kids ... like arabic person are not all terrorist ... I think i'm saying shit :)))

Whatever ... For me there is nothing wrong about skate and Metal together ... sorry " Death metal metal trash melodic progresive 'atmospheric' with some 80's influence" :-/

Sorry for my english mary jane's gulty :zombie:

I am a skater , and I listen a lot of Black / death Metal , Some of my friend are skater too , WE ARE NOT GAY OR STUPID.
Skater are not all listening sum 31 and acting like kids ... like arabic person are not all terrorist ... I think i'm saying shit :)))

Whatever ... For me there is nothing wrong about skate and Metal together ... sorry " Death metal metal trash melodic progresive 'atmospheric' with some 80's influence" :-/

While I see your point, and agree with it, your presentation is absolutely not helping your case.

I'm sure that video will not be the worst of previous ones. And can someone actually tell me why you think skateboarding is gay ?

Returning to talent/skill discussion. Wouldnt you think that band you love and listen to every day is super talented? Dont you think Slipknot,Fear Factory, etc shit fans thinks that ohh.. they aren't talented but i like it. They defeneatly think they are super talented.

And iPot who da fuck are you to judge who is gay or not ? :D

After trying to piece together what exactly you're trying to communicate, the only thing I can say is that it's quite easy to think of skaters in general as douchebags because the majority of ones that make themselves visible are young, teenage boys intent on being lippy, confrontational assholes.

I'm sure that video will not be the worst of previous ones. And can someone actually tell me why you think skateboarding itself is gay ?

Sigh. Only one 13-year old metalfag has said, that skateboarding is gay. Most people here mean, that skateboarding is NOT gay, but skateboarding in metal video is gay.

Returning to talent/skill discussion. Wouldnt you think that band you love and listen to every day is super talented? Dont you think Slipknot,Fear Factory, etc shit fans thinks that ohh.. they aren't talented but i like it. They defeneatly think they are super talented.

What's the point to this? Obviously everyone thinks, that his/her favourite band is talented.

And iPot who da fuck are you to judge who is gay or not ? :D

He has perfect right to determine what's gay and what's not. He is a Brother of Metal, and is capable of determining who are false metal-fags and who are not.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has perfect right to determine what's gay and what's not. He is a Brother of Metal, and is capable of determining who are false metal-fags and who are not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejwkMu5DMHQ

1258807414252.jpg

What's the point to this? Obviously everyone thinks, that his/her favourite band is talented.

It was more directed to EvilKatarn. If he thinks the band is talented becous he likes the band, than i have no rights to tell that band is shit. :Smokedev:

And sorry iPot. I bow for your METAL majesty. Its quite funny to type this while listening to Brothers Of Metal LOL.

You can't rule out Gamma Gay, Tokio "gay" Hotel and My Chemical Gayness for that award! :puke: