Was it Worth it?

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

where the fk you get thoes funny gifs :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh. Only one 13-year old metalfag has said, that skateboarding is gay. Most people here mean, that skateboarding is NOT gay, but skateboarding in metal video is gay.

Dude im really tired of your attitude , you have no respect for the people who have other opinion than you have .
you are an complete douche ,why do you think im 13 years old ? grow up .
i DO NOT think skateboarding is gay , it was sarcastic joke because of his comment so please stop being such an annoying person
* im using nice words to not be banned from (heaven:saint:) this forum*
im serious you are not friendly ! and i think im not the only one who think this way about you ,to sum up GROW UP ,LISTEN TO OTHERS OPINION AND STOP BEING A DOUCHE ,thank you :headbang:

why do you think im 13 years old ?

Because I didn't get your "sarcastic" jokes, and saw you twice stating, that skateboarding is gay.

and i think im not the only one who think this way about you ,to sum up GROW UP ,LISTEN TO OTHERS OPINION AND STOP BEING A DOUCHE ,thank you :headbang:

Obviously you are not, and I don't really care.

+ I do listen to others´opinions, I just usually don't like them. And to clear it up, I'm really not laughing at your opinions, more like your ability of expressing them. Same goes to most people I seem to "hate". But I'm sorry if I have offended you badly :cry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dude im really tired of your attitude , you have no respect for the people who have other opinion than you have .
you are an complete douche ,why do you think im 13 years old ? grow up .
i DO NOT think skateboarding is gay , it was sarcastic joke because of his comment so please stop being such an annoying person
im serious you are not friendly ! and i think im not the only one who think this way about you ,to sum up GROW UP ,LISTEN TO OTHERS OPINION AND STOP BEING A DOUCHE ,thank you :headbang:
L.jpg

But I'm sorry if I have offended you badly :cry:
Don't. As a Brother of Metal, you have no right to express any kinds of weaknesses.

L.jpg

Don't. As a Brother of Metal, you have no right to express any kinds of weaknesses.

dude ,you see i dislike your attitude,why are you saying im an idiot cause i said my thoughts.
and as a brother of metal ,bye bye :Smug:

The first single "Was It Worth It?" Leaves the radio playing as soon as the change of the year.

Wich Radio?

My Cover of Was It Worth It?

I use a Rockband Microphone, sounds pretty good I think :)

Last edited by a moderator: