Was there ever any explanation for DOD's atrocious cover?

anonymousnick2001 said:
I like the Strato albums where Tolkki sings. Twilight Time is better than Dreamspace, though. I just don't like the cheesiness of Kotipelto's voice. Not to mention the Dickinson rip-off.

I don't think he sounds like Dickinson at all... Kotipelto is better :D

The forum moderator started giving Abryl shit so I told her off. Since I dont even have permission to view the forum anymore she can copy and paste. She was talking about haveing sex with a bunch of the forum users and abryl posted about how it was a stupid thread. So the mod comes back with "You're just jeaous because no one flirts with you" So I posted.

I can't view the board either but I can sign on with my brother's nick :Spin:

So here's how Jim told her off :)

"I highly doubt that. If fact thats rather good since I'm marrying her in a few months. Why dont you try doing your fucking job instead of acting like a whore? People are on here talking about Nazi's and gays and making huge fucking deals out of it, so then when I tell someone my mind ya moderate me so I cant post as much. Then you come into a thread and then talk shit to my fiancee? You're about as fucking retarded as Timo is Liina. Abryl is a hell of alot hotter than you as as well bitch"

yer just jealous because you dont have a gapeing snatch:loco:

related to skunk... sounds like the imgc all over again. it's fine to post nazi shit and dead cats and lie about people-as long as yer a mod or one of their brown nosers.

should i go ask her if she wants a dollar or if she'll blow me for free?:devil: