Watch Them Die....Old School

Transgression

New Metal Member
Feb 9, 2006
You ever hear a song that just brings a smile to your face, but not in a gay way? I just bought "Bastard Son" by Oaklands, Watch Them Die, and it did just that. Old School Thrash. These guys a bad as shit! Track 6, Under Flames is so old school its disgusting. We're talking old Kreator, Destruction vibe. If you like that stuff, check out this album. Top Notch Shit! I gotta find them live.

You know watch them die.. i'm going to watch them die while listening to some real old school shit like iron maiden with paul on vocals you poser spammer.

I hope watch them die watch them die(themselves) .

I like these guys too - so go ahead and insult me . I couldn't care less . You assholes really need to find something better to do with your time .

WTD is a pretty good band; not exactly metal, but I would think a lot of peeps here would like them. Very evil sounding.

I had to review Watch Then Die for the radio station, its filled with mediocre thrash riffs and hardcore chugging. Then i saw them live when I went to go see Exodus. They didn't impress me at all, and they do not have an evil tone.