Watershed: Are you disapointed with it?

Like many of you mentioned that Hex Omega is poor, its actually my favourite song. Not only on the album, but perhaps overall. Its simply brilliant, and I love the vocal harmony from Per and Mike. It gives me the chills. But I guess thats only because the album is still new and all.

But I do agree that Porcelain Heart is a little weak. Maybe to mainstream.
All in all WS is on my top 3 list.

BTW, what is malta? Is it some sort of cookies or smth?

Lol. Don't worry that doesn't get to me. I'm used to people not knowing it's even a word, let alone that it is an independent country. Then there are Maltesers, those little chocolate balls of goodness. And malt is used to make beer.

Btw, what is Russia? Is it some kind of a post-Soviet world-power-pretending failure of an offshoot country?

^Really? Do you get people often not knowing where/or in this case what "Malta" is? I have a few friends with Maltese backgrounds. And on the topic, as soon as I heard Hex Omega I straight away thought this is the albums dirge or it's amen, but hopefully over time it will get the appreciation it deserves, while its no White Cluster or Bwp it is a stunning close to an album iyam.

Lol. Don't worry that doesn't get to me. I'm used to people not knowing it's even a word, let alone that it is an independent country. Then there are Maltesers, those little chocolate balls of goodness. And malt is used to make beer.

Btw, what is Russia? Is it some kind of a post-Soviet world-power-pretending failure of an offshoot country?

What the hell you guys? What the fuck is this argue about anyway?

What makes me LOL is how rediculously much fighting is going on in this forum. Is it standard that Opeth-fans are agressive to each other? x'D Sorry if I'm getting all cocky, but isn't music supposed to unite people of different countries? :headbang:

Anyway, on topic. I've taken a break from listening to Watershed. I'm afraid to get sick of the album so soon, so I'm gonna give it some rest, while trying to get some Still Life-songs under my skin ;)

What makes me LOL is how rediculously much fighting is going on in this forum. Is it standard that Opeth-fans are agressive to each other? x'D Sorry if I'm getting all cocky, but isn't music supposed to unite people of different countries? :headbang:

Anyway, on topic. I've taken a break from listening to Watershed. I'm afraid to get sick of the album so soon, so I'm gonna give it some rest, while trying to get some Still Life-songs under my skin ;)

Nah, we are just fooling around ;)

and why is your ex dee crying?o_O

^Really? Do you get people often not knowing where/or in this case what "Malta" is? I have a few friends with Maltese backgrounds. And on the topic, as soon as I heard Hex Omega I straight away thought this is the albums dirge or it's amen, but hopefully over time it will get the appreciation it deserves, while its no White Cluster or Bwp it is a stunning close to an album iyam.

Yes dude. Most Americans don't know it exists. Europeans are ok I guess, especially now that we are in the EU, and Australians (probably because there are many Maltese over there), but our tiny island seems like it is too small to appear on a US world map ;)

Yes dude. Most Americans don't know it exists. Europeans are ok I guess, especially now that we are in the EU, and Australians (probably because there are many Maltese over there), but our tiny island seems like it is too small to appear on a US world map ;)

Malta is smaller than Gildeskål, which is a commune south of where I live.