Watershed pre-order question (omega, the end records)

Xcal

New Metal Member
Apr 20, 2008
just wondering if anyone pre-ordered from this site?

and since it says "out of stock" and "ship on arrival", what are the chances of getting the album around the release date?

ive ordered from them plenty of times, so have a few of my friends, very reliable, good shipping(now) and cheap, it says out of stock because it hasnt been released yet, so they dont have any physical copies, they are however, opeths north american distributor. they are taking pre orders now, if you click on some of them(the big set and the vynil) i believe it says this item is no longer available. so yo ucant get those, but the rest should still have copies left(with signed booklets) so id get them now, just order them, they dont charge you right away, they'll charge you near the release date(june 2 or 3) and ship them promptly thereafter

so if you love opeth, go for it dude, youve got nothing to lose(they've got some pretty good customer service too)

i have a question..are they as reliable as you say they are when it comes to overseas delivery?

ok so what do they mean by "this item may be back ordered"?.. im kinda new to buying stuff online...heh