Watershed Tabs

so isn't the first chord in heir
-
-
-

in the videos he's definitely not playing tritones unless he's got some hidden fingers under there.

Diminished is all minor 3rds, what you have there is a tritone. E (root) Bb (b 5th) E (root octave higher).

hi!

because i couldn't find a tab for the hessian peel riff @ 6:30 i tried to figure it out myself:
Code:
D--------------------------------------------------------------------
A------------------------------------------------------------10p9----
E-6-0-6-5-0-5-6-0-6-8-9-0-8-9/12-11--15p0-0-0-15-15-15--0----------

just 6 seconds, but hey... ^^
what do you think about it?

^ Sounds incorrect to me.

well you have to play it right ;)

i think i finished the riff...i will tab it in a few minutes

edit:
here it is:
Code:
D----------------------------------------------------------------------
A------------------------------------------------------------10p9------
E-6-0-6-5-0-5-6-0-6-8-9-0-8-9s12-11--15p0-0-0-15-15-15s9--0-------12---

D-----------------------------|
A-----------------------------|
E--9-6-9-5-8-5 5h6p5-5-0-5-7-|
 ( P.M.-Part )

this is how it sounds like:

edit:
wooow, you don't even have to click a link^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to upload what little I did of heir apparent so someone that has the dvd can check it, but I don't know of any file sharing services that won't give you gay download countdowns or "type how many cats are in the window" or whatever, seems retarded to have to use one of those on a 10k file but hey no attachments allowed on here :< Any ideas?

I want to upload what little I did of heir apparent so someone that has the dvd can check it, but I don't know of any file sharing services that won't give you gay download countdowns or "type how many cats are in the window" or whatever, seems retarded to have to use one of those on a 10k file but hey no attachments allowed on here :< Any ideas?

You can always upload to www.ultimate-guitar.com

And if you can can you upload whatever you have of Hessian Peel? :)

www.4shared.com