We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

I have no idea how to start with this....I read this thread thrice... so many thouhts in my head...
A post of Rahvin made me wonder why I am writing all these here. It's not actually because you don't know me.The Opethianforumers don't know me,but still i wouldn't dare to post this there.There's something warm about the DT forum...
This is thread has turned out to be a beautiful thread :) Thank u for sharing your thoughts

|ngenious@ it is so nice that you manage to be such optimistic! Your posts,advices etc make me smile... I widh you'll find your loved one soon... Love comes unexpectedly,this is what i believe and this is how it happened in my case...

FatherVic@ :cry: Losing someone one considered one's other half hurts of course... I shudder at the thought it may happen to me someday,too. It must feel like a part of yourself dies,none can be ready for such a thing,but everybody must be aware that it can happen.Even the biggest love can burn to ashes,simply because people change... It is sad...but still people should try find THE ONE and be devoted to the other,although the worst may happen someday... It's some kind of decision....I think when someone thinks he/she has found The One,it's better to love him/her intensely (even if you'll lose him/her afterwards) than never finding your soulmate,because in the last case you never experience all this ecstatic feelings and experiences true love and devotion provides.
Even if a good relationship ends,even if you feel totally devastated in the end,you still have gained something by all these experiences,you have felt how it is to be loved...
I can understand how you feel,I wish you'll find the one soon :)

I still feel down today,but i'll soon feel better;i guess it's a matter of time.Right now i can't see any reason for feeling happy,norany reason for feeling depressed.
As i've said there are some precious things in my life...yet i feel i'm stuck. Have you ever felt that nothing important is happening anymore? The last interesting thing that happened to me is starting writing for a webzine...before that i can't remember when it was the last time i felt really excited. Am glad I still exist
at least...
Like FatherVic I wish i could leave everything for a while....
but it's not possible
I also wish i didn't have to study,I'm feeling everything is slowly losing its meaning.

now that i read all this,it another pessimistic post...
:(

The weather is still my favourite...cold,cloudy and dark...
Wish i could stay in,but i must get out of my pijamas and go out..

take care of yourselves:)

i as well have the feeling of not progressing, not evolving anymore. "you are stuck in a moment and you can't get out of it" (U2) sums it up pretty well. it's about time for some new life period, but i just don't see where or when it starts, and i'm too lazy / tired / ignorant to do anything else than wait.

i will listen to one of my favourite songs at these times, well i think it only makes it worse, but anyways, i'm in the mood. please take the time to read the lyrics, they describe best what's up with me...

WAITING
New Model Army (Sullivan) 1983

There's absolutely nothing on my mind
The television flickers in my eyes
Waiting, always waiting

Down at the bus station, doing time
We watch the world go passing by
Waiting, always waiting
It's all on tomorrow, don't worry today
Another year over but it's all okay
They told us of the Second Coming so we look to the sky
It's not a saviour we want, just someone else to crucify
Waiting, always waiting
But nothing happens, nothing ever happens

take care

Ufff! This thread isn't easy to answer, but I'll do it the best I can. Firstly, gracias to ya all (again and again) for convert my thread in OUR thread. I never thought this thread could contain too similar feelings as I'm seeing you're posting here. Rahvin is actually a grandfather that expose quite well his thoughts and helps to explain to the others, hahaha. Thank you too.

Well, I'm close in my feelings to Final_Vision and Vulture (you changed your avattar to a curious form, man). I'm feel out of ppl here in my city, but I'm sure the problem is the general lines of behaviuor that ppl follows here. You know the ppl's behaviour have common traits despite the differences between each person. So, I feel alone 'cos here ppl live their lifes in their own, and when I travelled to other places in Spain the last year, I saw everybody loved me much more than in my born city, and they demonstrate it every time they can. I'm sad 'cos I must leave from my family (despite the problems I'm having with them), and FatherVic, but I need some they cannot give me. And as Vulture, sometimes I feel without forces to fight strong to reach my goal and live with independence and with ppl that I wish to live with. But I know I'm strong and I'll rise again, despite my sadness nowadays.

Everybody can find ppl to live with in agree and to share illusions and dreams with, I'm sure, but I know sometimes isn't easy. I like so much the speech of Brad Pitt in Fight Club that relate how we are living this times: "We didn't live a great war, or a depressive era. Our war is the spiritual war, our depressing era is our life". This could sound depressive and non-optimistic, but I think is quite optimistic. I think Pitt expressed how we are living, our possibilities and that we can change it together. Give the best of you to ppl is around, that's the way.

I know that this words couldn't change your feelings, when something is pushing you down some hopeless words cannot help ya so much, but I hope can help ya almost a bit. And I wish it can help me too, saying things that I believe but are hard to apply them in my life.

@Mel: Father is a clever man, he knows the only thing he can do is try to rise up and continue with his life. But you're clever too, 'cos I said him the same you said, sometimes is better feel pain for losing beloved things that never ever feel anything (as it's my main problem, in fact). 10 points to Mel / (Here the same in french, like in fuckin' Eurovision, hehehe).

@tlantis: I'm sorry, I didn't try to diggin' ya. But I think your criptic messages sometimes are so much poetic and less clear to the readers. I still can't understand your fear to invasions. :pPPP

Argghhh! I'm reading my last post and I'm seeing a lot of writting mistakes. :(

Well, it's 6:00 AM here and I cannot sleep, thinkin' and thinkin' about me and the world. I think I need more passion around me to live, my inherent passion needs more. Nah, I'll try to sleep again. Good night!

Originally posted by |ngenius
Rahvin is actually a grandfather that expose quite well his thoughts and helps to explain to the others, hahaha. Thank you too.

you're welcome, but i'm not feeling that old. ;)
what about an uncle? next-door neighbour? the milkman? :D

rahvin.

Hahahahaha! Ok, that's fine, you're not a grandfather. What about the man that works carrying butane to the ppl (I don't know how to say it in english, perhaps butaneman? :loco: ) Here these men are actually live legends, a team of "macho men" that live giving butane and making sex with the female part of their clients. It sounds so interesting...

Damn, having come so late I'm quoting everyone, I'm sorry of this and hope I'm not getting under anyone's skin.

Originally posted by Melancholia

my marks are very satisfying so far,but oh,well I feel i will never manage to do sth good after the uni...probably i won't be able to find a good job,even after doing a Master.....
[...]
I'm constantly skipping classes,because i feel i'm wasting my time.... :(

[:SAD MOOD on:] The same applies to me. Well I'm in a moody period, and in my university they're changing everything and making things complicated, letting us find ourselves in a complete bureucratic chaos.
Add that because of a new system I'm not part of (we can decide to remain in the old system or change for the new one, a thing I don't want and anyway couldn't do) we're having few classes, I'm full of time to waste and I feel it difficult to use it to concentrate in studies.

Do I have still dreams? Of course I do. One is to find someone that heals my loneliness (=a girlfriend).

Then I'd love to go and live in Japan, but after three years of studies, I see that I'm not yet good at that language, and I'm seeing that it would be difficult to find home/job there.

I'd also love to be a professional illustrator/comic artist, but I see that there's no 'market' for such a profession, here in Italy. No one needs my works.

I'd like to become a writer, but I'm far from being a good one, and I see that in the last days I have a scarce inspiration...

Well, and then all the usual dreams everyone has...

Originally posted by Malveaux
Then I'd love to go and live in Japan, but after three years of studies, I see that I'm not yet good at that language, and I'm seeing that it would be difficult to find home/job there.

I'd also love to be a professional illustrator/comic artist, but I see that there's no 'market' for such a profession, here in Italy. No one needs my works.

Let it go: I've been studying japanese 3 years, did a degree thesis about japanese animation (ShinSeiki Evangelion, neh?)...in Japan people works too much...overcoming all the human rights... it may look stupid, it is not, trust me (or my personal experience with them)... as for illustration, maan, if really want to do it leave Umbria and run (fast!!!) to Milan or Rome...

a

Hahahah!

Read better: it's not Umbria, it's UMBRA. Do you know the role playing game Werewolf: the Apocalypse? Umbra, the Velvet Shadow is the spirit realm...

I'm from Padova, near Venezia.

Originally posted by Malveaux
Hahahah!

Read better: it's not Umbria, it's UMBRA. Do you know the role playing game Werewolf: the Apocalypse? Umbra, the Velvet Shadow is the spirit realm...

I'm from Padova, near Venezia.

Ehehhe, I'm well-known for my typos, so don't worry, I read it was without the "i"

Okay, registrato.

As far as Japan goes, I know this aspect, don't get me wrong. But I'm having different information from different people, and since I like -well, at least used to like- learning foreign languages, and I have this love for japanese culture, I decided to take these studies. Maybe I'll try to make doctorate and work in the Uni, which is a nice place, despite all... but I feel kinda unfocused during these days, you know...

Originally posted by |ngenius
What about the man that works carrying butane to the ppl (I don't know how to say it in english, perhaps butaneman? :loco: ) Here these men are actually live legends, a team of "macho men" that live giving butane and making sex with the female part of their clients. It sounds so interesting...

i suppose the unpleasantness of all that gas has to be overcome some ways... ;)

besides, |ngenius, i know about your fixation with sex, but i'm not that single-minded (and i wouldn't dream to have sex with the female part of 200 pounds male customer anyway :) ) and expect to have sexual intercourse in more... let's say emotionally intensive situations.
as for how much i'm 'macho', you all just better keep guessing. :p

rahvin.

It's funny to post subjects in spanish, to let you to translate it, hhehehe.

@Rahvin: I'm not obsessed with sex at all!! Well, perhaps a bit... So I thought to be a "butaneman" is better than to carry milk only. :pPP

Hey, Malveaux, you fixed a high and hard goal, if you dream to live in Japan. But this cannot be a reason to consideer it impossible, specially if you were studying japanese for a few years. Perhaps you couldn't do it this year, but if you learn a bit more, this dream will come true.

My actual plans for the future is to independice me almost a bit far away from my born city, perhaps in Valencia (300 km. from Barcelona). I thought 'bout London too, to improve my basic english and to learn and adquire experience so far away, in a land so different from here. Japan have so interesting culture and they are really differents from occidental ppl. I think it's great to you if you're really interested on. Actually amazing!

I like to read and I'm consideer myself as a writter. I know there are ppl with better style and hability to write than me, but I think I'm good, and I still can learn. My texts comes from my heart more than from my mind, and I think it's an important point.

Our wise |ngenius is once again right... It's so cool that you have such an ambitious goal... and I guess you can make it,at least in some years...You are already studying Japanese and after all when you'll go there you'll be listening the language all day around you,you will be forced to speak japanese all day and immediately your speaking/writing etc will get improved...

|ngenius@ I have always wondered why your profile says (can a profile speak?? :p ) you are leaving in Sidney??? We all know you are a spanish robot hehe Hola! (still the only spanish word i know.... haha)

Hmmm Since you're talking about moving I will reveal my little ambitious plan....I'm very tired of Greece and everything around here,I wanna live somewhere abroad (preferably Sweden.... )

Well, thanks to you all for these words :)...

@Melancholia: you know the funny thing? For years my dream has been of coming to Greece and see it's sea. And I haven't yet visited it...

@mel: since my brother moved away (about a month ago) i'm having a big, big and very empty attic above me... not quite sweden (but the also quite arian germany. how very politically uncorrect! and i'm not sorry... :loco: ) but we also have many woods and, err, you know, mountains and stuff.

improve your foreign languages hehe

in freudiger erwartung einer ablehnenden antwort :lol: terria

Achtung. Ich hab Deutsch gelernt, in die Schule.

I'm not that well now, since it's 6 years that I don't speak it, but I can understand it, and I have some dictionaries :p...

So beware, I'm watching you :p...