We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

having no sense of humor is something that will definitely help a woman to get laid, therefore i understand siren's stand. amost all the guys i dug in the past two years systematically would rather have someone with no sense of humor than me. another thing that impairs one's sex life, regardless of gender, is education: wolfy and me came to the conclusion that once you go or plan to go postgrad you're never ever getting any anymore, and if you make your intentions known with lots of advance you're just passing on the last chances you might ever have to sleep with someone. so lamia, if law school is postgrad in your country like it is in the US please understand what your destiny is. we're not quite sure about an undergrad degree, but it is possibly almost as harmful as any subsequent one.

hyena

Originally posted by hyena
amost all the guys i dug in the past two years systematically would rather have someone with no sense of humor than me.

are you sure it was the sense of humor darling? :heh:

your smiley is very cute, although your words aren't :)
are you suggesting i look horrible?

hyena

your smiley is very cute, although your words aren't :)
are you suggesting i look horrible?

Hell no, I wasn't thinking about that when writing that, although it may apply :lol: just kidding, in fact, I was going to request another pic of you at Salamy's thread.

i have to take another one. still, it would not be very fair to have two pics of me and one of all the rest. if i manage to get it i will scan a pic of rahvin, wolfy and me from last year's summer vacation.

i was forgetting: fuck you :)

hyena

none of them show your face. besides, the fact that you're an arrogant egomaniac does not imply that i should act like one :)

hyena

the pic there, prior to Salamy's update, clearly showed my face, if you didn't see it it's not my problem, maybe rahvin enlightened hi's hard drive with it,ask him :)

Thantos (arrogant egomaniac, me?)

yeah, blame poor Salamy now. he's already depressed and he has a funny name - yet you pick on him. add "evil and insensitive" to the list.

hyena

Edit: 666!

yeah, blame poor Salamy now. he's already depressed and he has a funny name - yet you pick on him. add "evil and insensitive" to the list.

hyena

Edit: 666!

I'm flattered :oops:

Originally posted by rahvin
@siren: who told you you had to run and hide when they cried "we're giving out sense of humour for free!"? :p

rahvin.
Who told you you had to run and hide when they cried "we're giving sensitivity for free"? :)
As the wise dwarf you are i thought you could see the difference between Times to Joke (TM) and Times to Avoid it at all Costs (TM) ;)

@hyena: I assure you my dear, if i wanted to get laid i could sure as hell do it :)
And i doubt sense of humour or education has anything to do with it, at least where i live.
However, i believe it is true that the silliest one is, the easiest it is to get laid, for the sole reason that he/she can find ppl matching his/her own standards pretty easily.

Edit: added reply to hyena to avoid double posting.

Originally posted by Siren

Who told you you had to run and hide when they cried "we're giving sensitivity for free"? :)
As the wise dwarf you are i thought you could see the difference between Times to Joke (TM) and Times to Avoid it at all Costs (TM) ;)

times to avoid it at all costs are times when the one i'm addressing humour to is too stuck up to like it. there's a bonus: times to avoid it at all costs should come with some consequence.

rahvin.

siren, how to get laid is still a total mistery to me, so i will take your word :lol:

hyena

@hyena: I suppose dressing up with silly trendy almost-not clothes, wearing tones of make-up, dying your hair blonde, going to stupid trendy bars, acting all pretty and sexy (doesn't matter if you really are or not) and forgetting all your intelligence and/or restraints should do the trick. ;)
Of course you can't expect to find the most intelligent and handsome man like this, remember we're just talking about getting laid :p

DISCLAIMER: All the above has never been tested by the author, so no responsibility is held for any damage caused by proper or unproper use of any kind.

:p